1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Finland only
Category: Finance / Legal
AppFollow is an App Monitoring, App Store Optimization, and Customer Support platform.
Our main goal is to ease the everyday routines of app developers, product managers, marketing teams, customer support, etc. AppFollow helps you gather and manage your apps and games data, increase app conversion rate, improve app store rankings, and app user loyalty.
We are proud that could help more than 60 000 teams from all over the world manage their Mobile Apps better and more efficiently.
We are on the way of scaling new markets, improving our products and growing the team. Now we are looking for an experienced lawyer to join our company and to be responsible for all process caused with commercial law. This will be a new role in our team which means that you will be directly involved in shaping the function to your own in close cooperation with the team and the COO.
This role will include providing legal support on a wide scope to our different functions, including corporate, sales, finance, marketing, software development and people related operations. We expect that a person will engage in direct communications with customers to settle down needed agreements, involving responsible parties from both sides to run through proposed changes and resolving all open matters to the benefit of both sides.
In this role you will be expected to:
- to lead the implementation of the contract management process and business tools;
- to manage the process of review, draft and amend wide range of commercial contracts: cloud computing service agreements: Software as Service (SaaS), Data Privacy reviews (GDPR), Compliance amendments, Data Protection Agreements, B2B End-User Agreements, MSAs, SLAs, Extension Agreements, Consultancy Agreements, NDAs;
- to keep up to date with changes to legislation and implement them into companies regulations by necessity;
- to support and provide advice on other legal issues that may arise such as disputes, intellectual property, data protection, and compliance generally;
- to review, draft and amend employee contracts;
- take an active part with creating Employee Stock Option Pool (ESOP);
- to be responsible for own workload.
Benefits we offer:
The biggest benefit is our awesome AppFollow team. We're an open, friendly, talented team that enjoys creating a great product, working together, growing together, and supporting each other.
These benefits are also worthy! We offer:
- Full-time remote job. Though you’re always welcome to spend time with us in our office in Helsinki.
- Paid Vacation. Take the time you need to stay motivated, charged, and balanced. By prior agreement, you can have days off for special occasions.
- Paid Corporate Meet-ups. We get together twice a year at various locations (St.Petersburg, Moscow, Helsinki, Riga etc.) to work and spend time together offline. We bear all the travel costs for your accommodation, flights, lodging, and other business travel expenses.
We are also passionate about professional development and always invest in education for our team members! You’ll have executive-level visibility into how the company is run and performing. We’re always ready to provide dedicated support and fast-track your on-boarding, give you the tools you need to be successful.
- You are a finnish qualified lawyer with at least 3-5 years experience with commercial low (preferably from IT)
- You have relevant working experience in similar responsibilities and with international contracts
- You have ability to manage your work, attention to details, business oriented person
- Fluent English and Finnish
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Finland only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈