Lead Mentor Attorney
New Law Business Model
1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Would you like to use your expert knowledge and experience as an estate planning attorney, talent for teaching complicated concepts simply, and your encouraging nature to help other lawyers transform their practices? Do you have a passion for practicing law differently than the “old business model” of billable hours or undervalued flat fees? Are you happiest when balancing several varied projects at once? And do you thrive when you get to use all parts of your brain when initiating and fully executing projects, leveraging your creativity, organization skills, verbal and written communication skills, presentation, analysis, and more?
If so, you may be a great fit with us as part-time Lead Mentor Attorney. Starting at 20 hours per week (with potential for increasing scope and hours over time), this Estate Planning Law expert will support our clients (lawyers) in answering their questions as they learn all technical and legal aspects of Estate Planning law. This innovative, self-starting, adaptable and valuable team member will also manage our community forum, coordinate responses from our team of Law Business Mentors, and elevate the technical and legal estate planning education of our lawyer clients.
We are a fast-growing, 100% virtual company providing lawyers with a proven business model that helps them serve families and small business owners as a trusted advisor, while reclaiming their humanity, having full control over their income and their calendars, and creating a life and law practice they love.
What you can expect from us:
- A community of lawyers who are in the midst of learning a new practice area while also transforming their lives and law practices, who will be grateful for your clear answers, guidance, support and mentorship
- A flexible schedule with autonomy
- Coworkers who are passionate about supporting lawyers in building businesses they love while becoming trusted counselors to their clients
- A 100% virtual, quickly-growing, fast-paced company that was just named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest-growing companies in America for the third year in a row
- Significant opportunity for growth
What We’ll Expect from You and What You’ll Be Doing:
- Using your ability to meaningfully connect with and uplift others to transform our clients from litigators or one-off transaction providers into service-oriented trusted advisors with an enthusiasm for the New Law Business Model approach
- Utilizing your expertise, skills in communicating complex information simply, organization, and proficiency for working efficiently in online platforms to offer guidance and support in scheduled “office hours,” respond to all questions submitted in our community forum, and to provide law updates and other relevant information that helps our clients serve their communities with excellence
- Leveraging your leadership skills to oversee the Law Business Mentor team (who are all very experienced in estate planning law and our business model) and ensuring they provide world-class legal technical support to our lawyer clients
- Tapping into your creativity, resourcefulness, collaboration, and organization/project management skills as you source topics for relevant blog posts for our lawyers to use in their weekly newsletters and maintain a calendar of topics that is always several weeks ahead
- Serving as the advocate for what our members need in terms of improved services and/or expanded products, with an emphasis on the legal technical support we offer around estate and business planning.
- Using your fantastic writing skills, presentation skills, and expert estate planning knowledge to review and create legal content in the form of blog posts, presentations and other materials for use by other lawyers, as well as offering Estate Planning educational workshops
- At least 5 years of Estate Planning experience; 10-15 years experience preferred. Experience with Business Transactions or Strategic Business Guidance to business owners -- beyond just incorporation of businesses is considered a significant plus.
- Experience educating and training other lawyers
- Authorization to work in the U.S.
- Must be able to see, hear, speak and write clearly in order to communicate with employees, vendors, etc.
New Law Business Model is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of actual or perceived race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, citizenship status, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or handicap, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈