Lead legal officer
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Lithuania
Category: Finance / Legal
Trafi MaaS Suite helps cities connect mobility consumption into a single citizen-centric solution.
It is founded on our experience in developing our B2C service with deep mobility provider integrations. By empowering cities to connect all urban mobility consumption into a single multimodal city mobility app, we help their residents access every public and shared mobility and discover new ways to travel - all in one place.
That is what we are after - building a fully integrated city mobility platform, where public transport, ride-hailing, car, bike and scooter sharing services would work as one.
The legal team at Trafi is growing and we are searching for Lead Legal Officer/DPO to join the team.
- Represent Trafi in public tenders, contracts and negotiations
- Setting the Company’s contractual strategy and acting as an ambassador of the business
- Coordinate contractual work and the team
- Leading main projects from a legal angle
- Proactively inform and advise management
- Improving existing processes and supporting the business in new product launches
- Prepare, review, negotiate and manage licensing, cooperation, white label, service and other agreements
- Consult different teams on a daily basis
- Ensure proper risk management and pragmatically deal with legal issues in a rapidly growing company
- Propose creative approaches to business issues
- Coordinate with external legal advisors when needed
- Masters degree in law
- 5+ years experience in legal leadership and in intellectual property and commercial law;
- Knowledge in privacy, understanding of DPO role
- Ability to analyze and solve problems, make recommendations and gather team consensus to move forward
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English (German would be an advantage)
- Experience in public procurement would be an advantage
- Experience in Mobility as a Service (MaaS) Industry is a plus
We would like you to:
- Be curious to dig deep into any given topic to understand it fully
- Be open to give and receive constructive feedback
- Be a good team player
- Embrace the change for the sake of improvement and company growth
- Feel accountable for responsibilities and take full ownership
- Be keen to solve actual problems and to make a real impact
- Stock options package - we believe that every employee should be a company owner
- Private health insurance (1500 Eur 100% compensation for ambulatory treatment and diagnostics; 260 Eur free spending credit)
- Budget for monthly Trafi app allowance for public transport tickets and Spark electric cars (in Vilnius)
- Budget to enhance your remote work experience, e.g., to buy some furniture.
- Budget for your learning and development
- Day-offs and budget for team-building activities
- Trafi is a remote-first company! However (if there is no lockdown), the office is open all week so that you can come anytime, but you can work from anywhere.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Lithuania.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈