Lead Financial Planner
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Cultivating Wealth is seeking an experienced Financial Planner in the NYC Metropolitan area.
We are a fee-only, SEC-registered RIA established in 2016. Founder Sara Stanich has been in the industry since 2007 and a Certified Financial Planner practitioner and Certified Divorce Financial Analyst since 2010.
We need client-ready financial planners to service our existing client base of dual-income families, creative professional, independent women and couples in the divorce process, as well as a steady stream of inbound leads and referrals.
- Manage client relationships: prepare financial plans, conduct client review meetings, ensure follow up and client satisfaction.
- Contribute to financial planning deliverables and technology selection for firm.
- Collaborate on marketing and business development.
- Develop specialized knowledge.
- Love of financial planning and making a real difference in your client's lives.
- Significant experience leading client relationships as a financial advisor.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- CFP® designation preferred.
- Flexible schedule and remote location.
- Salary $40-50K + equivalent target bonus. Expected to grow each quarter.
- Administrative support: focus on client relationships, not paperwork.
- 401(k) with Safe Harbor match
- Paid vacation
- Professional development opportunities
Although this is a full-time position, persons interested in a part-time position are also encouraged to apply.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈