2 months ago
Hiring from: Italy only
Category: Finance / Legal
We are looking for a motivated Junior Controller to join our finance team. If you’re excited to work with one of the very few Italian companies offering SaaS solutions internationally and to join a team of friendly people with a culture based on continuous learning, transparency, and collaboration, you’re looking at the right place.
As part of our Finance team, you’ll be involved in the following activities:
- Analysis of data and trends relating to specific revenue segments;
- Monitoring the KPI on a monthly basis;
- Preparation of financial reporting and provide business analysis;
- Support to the monthly closing process ensuring the correctness of the data;
- Work closely with the CFO.
Bologna and Milan, Italy or remote. Both our offices are incredibly nice places to work from, both located in the center of their respective cities, however, Given the COVID-19 global situation, we are offering until further notice only the fully remote option.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics or related field;
- Fluency in English;
- Strong quantitative and communication skills;
- Basic knowledge of general accounting;
- Ability to analyze data;
- Excellent knowledge of Excel
- A brief experience in the role (even an internship) will be considered preferential;
- Accuracy and willingness;
- Good organization of time and task;
- Aptitude for teamwork.
- Interest and/or experience in tech & software.
- REMOTE WORK - You can work from one of our beautiful offices in Italy (in Bologna and Milan and both being incredibly well located nice places to work from) or remotely. We are used and fully structured to onboard people who rather work full-time remotely;
- LEARNING BUDGET - We’ll sponsor your professional growth by providing a budget that can be used for courses, events, workshops, and books;
- WORK EQUIPMENT - We’ll provide an equipment allowance so that you can perform at your best;
- COMPETITIVE SALARY - We offer a highly competitive salary when compared with other Italian startups since we have high standards for finding the best people to join our team. Besides, we offer a generous paid-time-off (+25 weekdays/year);
- COMPANY RETREATS - Twice a year (summer and winter) we get together in amazing destinations to work, bond, and enjoy team-building activities. We offer fully paid week-long retreats to places like Val D'Orcia, Capri, the Dolomites, or the Tonnara di Scopello;
- TRAVEL ALLOWANCE TO VISIT A COLLEAGUE - We’ll provide a travel allowance so you can visit a colleague (as long as the travel itinerary meets the COVID travel rules and restrictions);
- GREAT WORK ENVIRONMENT - You will be part of a multicultural team full of talented and expert people and you will find a team spirit, which you would rarely find elsewhere;
- ONLINE WELL-BEING ACTIVITIES - You will have an opportunity to experience various well-being activities depending on your interests. These activities will help you to engage with the team and to have fun (Wine tasting, cooking class, art class, online escape room game, yoga, and others);
- THERAPY INCENTIVE - We offer online therapy sessions, in English/Italian, and anonymously. You can also choose among psychologists with different approaches and specializations;
- ENGLISH CLASSES - We offer online English classes on a weekly basis, on several different levels, within working hours.
Please send your CV in English.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Italy only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈