3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
You will work with our engineers, support representatives, and external auditors to:
- Perform complex, senior-level auditing and advisory work to develop a new audit program and processes for SOC2 and DOD CMMC/FedRAMP.
- Conduct research, benchmarking, examining and reviewing records & financial statements.
- Perform data & risk analyses, identify appropriate controls, assess business processes, and evaluate management processes.
- Manage the development of an appropriate audit scope, selection of an external auditor, and successful completion of audits annually.
- Continuously collect operational documentation and data samples in order to close process gaps or to document accepted risk before a gap becomes a finding.
- Maintain relationships with our external auditors to anticipate changes to audit focuses and prepare the organization for them.
- Educate the organization about audit requirements, risk analysis and controls, and assist us with integrating best practices into our existing operational framework.
- Identify and document corrective actions that need to be taken based on audit reports.
- Respond to client requests for documentation of our processes and audit reports.
- Understand and follow changes to CUECs from our partners and vendors.
You have experience with:
- Auditing in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards and risk-based internal auditing.
- Basic information technology controls in a cloud environment.
- Analyzing, interpreting, and summarizing data, policies, and procedures for effective performance of audit work.
- Establishing and maintaining trust-based relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Have advanced writing and communication skills.
- Be willing to apply your skills across our small organization, from the low level (e.g. writing process documentation) to high level (e.g. developing organizational audit plans).
- Help us maintain the culture and values of our organization.
It would be a plus if you have...
- Some experience with DOD cybersecurity requirements, e.g. NIST 800-171.
- Some experience with FedRAMP requirements.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈