Head of Finance
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Join TeleClinic to build the most successful platform for online doctor visits with integrated pharmacies in Germany.
We were not only the first to offer online doctor visits, digital prescriptions, and digital sick-notes in Germany but also the market leader. We are serving thousands of patients per day and continuously achieve top ratings of >4.8 in both the Appstore and Google Play store.
As Head of Finance (m/f) at TeleClinic, you will be leading our Finance team - either remotely or at our office in Munich. You will work in a dynamic and international team and collaborate closely with our CEO.
- You are responsible for strategic planning and financial forecasting at TeleClinic, in particular, you take the lead in synchronizing all demand and supply departments at TeleClinic.
- You manage liquidity in coordination with the Zur Rose Group that is listed on the Swiss stock exchange
- You lead our in-house accountant and oversee the processes with our external accounting and tax agency.
- You drive our company-wide reporting: You prepare our KPI reports and keep a close eye on our current performance and support all teams at TeleClinic to continuously improve their output.
- You utilize smart software tools to automate processes and increase efficiency for everything number related at TeleClinic.
- You take care that no business-relevant legal or data privacy accidents risks occur by setting up scalable processes for risk management. You will work with both lawyers from within the group as well as external legal and data privacy professionals.
- You graduated top of your class with a Master degree in a business-related field of study from a top-tier university
- You have 3+ years of relevant work experience in a finance-related job. Work experience in a fast-growing startup is a plus.
- You have great experience in setting up highly automated processes around forecasting, controlling, and accounting.
- You have very strong analytical skills and work with great attention to detail.
- You enjoy questioning the status quo and finding creative solutions.
- You are well organized and experienced in leading a team on a daily basis.
- You are fluent in German and English
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated, and open-minded team
- Competitive salary
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year - up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that's why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag, and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright, and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈