The Wow Company
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Finance / Legal
If you want to give your career in accountancy the best possible start, do meaningful work and receive world-class training, then Wow is the perfect place for you to start.
Learn and grow at Wow. Your professional development is important to us.
We'll help you progress your career quicker than anywhere else. We'll have monthly meetings to assess your progress and help you develop.
You'll have an opportunity to:
- Support the team to deliver world-class service to our clients
- Work directly with clients from the outset, making a real difference in their lives
- Use the latest technology to help deliver a truly awesome customer experience
- Receive guidance from mentors who can help you learn faster
- Make a difference
- Have fun
About you. We're looking for someone with:
- A positive attitude, who loves working as part of a team
- Excellent customer service skills, able to build trust and rapport quickly
- Great organisation skills, including the ability to prioritise a changing workload
- A passion and desire to make a difference
- Based at our offices in Andover, the position is full time, with flexible working around Wow's core hours of 10am – 4pm (there is no fixed start or end time each day)
Here are some examples of the type of things you'd do:
- Helping with client queries and correspondence
- Planning and finalising accounts jobs
- Preparing for client meetings
- Preparation and submission with different documents and returns
- Submitting accounts to Companies House
- Learn how to use Xero and complete your Xero certification
- Opening balances preparation and posting
- Preparation of client management reports
Your working day
- Our head office is based in Andover. We also have the option of a remote working role. We're currently all working remotely, but can discuss what works for you once things return to whatever the new normal will look like!
- The position is full-time, with flexible working around Wow's core hours of 10am-4pm. There is no fixed start or end time each day.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈