Fraud and Risk Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Finance / Legal
- Oversee day to day work of the fraud team including fraud prevention and mitigation globally across a large variety of funding methods
- Develop and monitor strategies, tools, processes, models and ensure that they deliver superior fraud detection while balancing approval rate and P&L impacts.
- Oversee investigations on all payment recalls or chargebacks
- Manage resolving queued transactions within service level agreements
- Compiling and implementing security measure systems and fraud prevention strategiesInteract directly with banks, clients, and other third parties to inform risk-based decision making
- Maintain fraud analysis models to improve efficiency and effectiveness of company systems and make data driven decisions
- Determine existing fraud trends by analyzing accounts and transaction patterns.
- Identify system improvements to prevent fraudulent activities
- Generate risk management reports for Management
- At least 4 years of experience at payments processor, card acquirer, bank in risk or fraud department
- At least 2 years of experience working in a high risk industryAt least 2 years of experience managing a fraud or risk team
- Experience with Visa and Mastercard risk tools (including 3DS, AVS, etc)
- Extremely tech savvy
- Intermediate to advanced SQL
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Familiarity with blockchain analytics tools
- Extremely proactive communicator willing to raise flags when needed and keep all relevant stakeholders well informed of ongoing risk or fraud related activities
- Efficiency focusedExcellent communication and documentation skills
- Experience working in crypto industry fraud and risk teams
- Experience with alternative payment methods and risks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈