FP&A Manager - R&D
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
This position is open to candidates in US timezones.
The FP&A team partners with executive team members across the company to provide timely, fact-based, data-driven decision support to help drive critical decisions. The team drives annual planning, owns the operating plan and long-term financial model, internal financial reporting, and financial and analytical tools to make GitLab predictable.
- Business Partnership: Influences outcomes in cross-functional settings often. Owns relationships with partners while providing advice and guidance.
- Financial Modeling: Able to quickly develop models to address new and ambiguous business issues or opportunities. Oversees modeling efforts of others in an effective manner.
- Review: Review work and analysis produced by junior members of the team.
- Planning and Financial Analysis: improves and drives financial processes and policies with minimal guidance.
- Data Analysis: Translates analysis into clear data-driven storylines and actionable insights / proposals
- Project Management: Run large complex projects that improve our ability to make better data driven insights or makes the company more efficient.
- Communication: Target audience basic influence to CFO, CFO staff and functional EVPs.
- Mentorship: As a senior individual contributor, you mentor other team members in modeling, analysis and finance.
- Autonomy: independently delivers and effectively prioritizes projects assigned with clear scope
- Business Acumen: Be able to understand the business at a level to understand EVP priorities.
- Communication: Demonstrated an ability to influence business stakeholders.
- Experience as an expert owning a business function as a finance business partner.
- 7-10 years of experience in a finance role ideally with enterprise SaaS software model.
Don’t have a ton of knowledge about GitLab yet? Don’t worry. We have an extensive onboarding and training program at GitLab and you will be provided with necessary DevOps and GitLab knowledge to fulfill your role.
Also, we know it’s tough, but please try to avoid the confidence gap. You don’t have to match all the listed requirements exactly to be considered for this role.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈