4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- Autonomously run budgeting and forecasting cycles to provide actionable financial insights in monthly financial reporting packages, investor communications, and Board meetings
- Create and maintain robust financial and operational forecast models to support short-term and long-term strategic planning, including scenario modeling
- Build out dashboards, scalable processes, and reports to monitor business results and KPIs
- Work cross functionally across the organization to create and manage budgets, forecast revenue, and manage burn
- Help develop pricing models and strategy to enable Sales & Marketing to most effectively go to market
- Create and streamline all FP&A processes and ensure the function has the appropriate tools and technology in place to support scalability of the business
- Assist with ad-hoc analyses and strategic projects determined by the needs of the leadership team
- Be a core member of the fundraising team
- 4+ years of experience in FP&A, corporate finance, or investment banking
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related field
- Solid foundation of accounting and finance fundamentals
- Excel expert and ability to build advanced financial models and translate them into impactful presentations
- Thrives on collaboration and operates with a strong internal stakeholder mentality
- Expert multitasker, self-prioritizer, and project manager
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with the proven ability to communicate effectively both inside and outside the Finance department
- Ability to strive for excellence but solve for the bigger picture
- Experience working with NetSuite, Sage Intacct, and/or Salesforce is a plus
- Fast-growing startup backed by leading venture capital firms Greycroft, 645 Ventures, PJC and others
- Exciting product in one of the largest and fastest growing markets in the country
- Mission-driven culture passionate about improving access to healthcare for employees and their families
- Competitive salary and equity compensation package
- Great benefits including medical, dental, vision insurance, and commuter benefits
- Generous PTO and flexible work with a remote first option
- Awesome team with a great camaraderie - we work hard and have lots of fun!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈