Financial Planning and Analysis Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
The Financial Planning & Analysis Manager is responsible for Total Expert’s financial health. This role works with cross-functional leadership to translate strategy into action by creating a robust budget, establishing reliable projections, and defining and measuring meaningful KPIs.
The ideal candidate will possess a strong quantitative background and analytical mindset, advanced modeling abilities and superior attention to detail. They will also have a high level of intellectual curiosity and an insatiable appetite for process improvement.
Exciting work you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain 3 statement financial model and other driver-based models, perform sensitivity analysis, and build scenario cases based on revenue expectations
- Lead the annual budgeting cycle, and partner with key department leaders to balance departmental budgeting needs with overall company goals.
- Package and present financials and insights to key stakeholders including investors and Board
- Steward monthly processes to monitor progress against goals, ensuring a clear understanding of factors influencing revenue, EBITDA and cash position
- Develop robust revenue and ARR forecasting methodology using inputs from Product, Sales, Marketing and Partnerships
- Establish benchmarks to help understand Total Expert’s trajectory vs comparable companies
- Perform monthly financial reporting, including variance analysis and reconciliations
- Supporting the accounting team with light month end work
- Assist in the Annual Audit Process
- Partner with the CFO, and external consultants, to complete the 409A Valuation process
What we look for:
- 5+ years' experience in analytical roles (Strategy, Finance, Analytics, Business Operations, Management Consulting)
- Expert proficiency in financial modeling and analyzing complex and large data sets
- Experience budgeting for SaaS businesses
- Highly motivated, innate intellectual curiosity, and a strong desire to drive impact
- Excellent Excel skills (think ‘pivot tables are child’s play’)
- Have a rigorous attention to detail
- Experience with NetSuite
- Strong knowledge of GAAP Accounting, specifically related to software revenue recognition
- Experience implementing and using a Business Planning Software (such as Adaptive)
- Working knowledge of SQL.
- A strong understanding of Enterprise Software contracts
- Experience using a Business Intelligence tool (such as Power BI, or Tableau)
Big Company Benefits, Startup Lifestyle
We believe that living a balanced life leads to more creativity and productivity. Here’s what you and your family get for helping us build what’s next.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Coverage
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Health Club Membership
- Health Advocate Program
- Flexible Time Off Program
- Health Savings Account Flexible Spending Accounts Disability Protection
- Life & Voluntary Life Coverage Voluntary Benefits
- Pet Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Referral Bonus
Total Expert is a high-growth, venture-backed SaaS company who is the Experience Platform for the financial services industries. Hundreds of banks, credit unions, and lenders throughout the U.S. use our Experience Platform to create customers for life. We enable our customers to build more human connections by creating relevant, engaging, and meaningful customer experiences.
At Total Expert, we strive for excellence, innovation, and customer success in everything we do. We are determined to reimagine the way people and technology work together so that we can allow our customers to build more meaningful, human connections with their customers.
Simply put, we believe that we are all a part of building something awesome and are committed to creating a world-class team and culture to do it
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈