6 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Swyft is a world leading provider of contactless unattended retail technology and services for brands and retailers. This is an excellent opportunity for a high performing and energetic individual to join a company and take a leadership role in the finance team.
Swyft Inc is seeking an experienced financial controller to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting, budget and forecasts preparation, development of internal control policies and procedures as well as cashflow and financial risk management.
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL, Cost Accounting, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition
- Coordinate and direct the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Coordinate the preparation of regulatory reporting within the Finance team
- Research technical accounting issues for compliance
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Ensure quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting
- Manage and comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Improve and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- Managing all financial commitments, cost controls and cash management
- Additional controller duties as necessary
- Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field;
- 7+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience and proven working experience as a Financial controller
- Strong experience working with NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics SL
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills
- CPA or CMA preferred
** Swyft, Inc. embraces diversity. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and do not discriminate on the basis of sex, race, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin, citizenship, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.**
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈