Financial Analysis and Reporting Manager
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Multiple locations
Category: Finance / Legal
One of the fastest-growing global Salesforce Partners, with a reputation for industry innovation and delivering success, is looking for highly skilled professionals to join the team of over 300 Salesforce specialists.
PolSource has been specializing in delivering Salesforce solutions to the most recognizable brands from all over the world (Nike, Coca-Cola, Spotify, Volvo, Bank of America, and much more). PolSource has offices in 7 locations (PL – Krakow, Wroclaw, Lublin, Warsaw, Lodz, USA - Austin, UK - London) and customers on each continent.
PolSource prides itself not only on prestige customers and attractive projects but also on the talent of its people. By working here you have a chance to be a part of a highly experienced and talented team. Find more about PolSource on https://www.polsource.com/
Currently, we are looking for:
- Business understanding and developing actionable reports to the executive team
- Organize financial transactions, categorized them and reporting to both financial and managerial accounting
- Managerial reporting process – preparing reports, ensuring data correctness and completeness, and offering commentary on deviations from plan,
- Performing the month-end, quarter-end and the year-end close process
- Build and maintain working relationships with key stakeholders
- Preparing costing calculations and managing master data
- Coordination and compliance of the process and proactively introducing improvements
- Performing ad-hoc analytical analysis from executive requests
- Providing audit support specific to managerial accounting/reporting
- 4+ years experience in Finance with a focus on reporting, planning, and analysis
- Very strong data-analysis and modeling skills
- Masters Degree in Finance/Accounting
- Knowledge of managerial accounting and regulations (US, UK, PL markets)
- Advanced English speaking and writing
- Attention to details and ability to work under time pressure
- Ability to propose a solution rather than just asking for help
- PC Skills - Excel (advanced level), Google Tools
- Details and Context curiosity and understanding
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (ACCA, CIMA) would be an asset
- B2B, regular employment contract or other
- Competitive salary
- Opportunity to take part in trainings and conferences
- Working with the most recognizable brands from all over the world
- Good working atmosphere in a harmonious team
- Co-financing of Multisport card
- Private medical care (Compensa)
- Team building / Integration meetings
Please send your applications via the Apply button
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Multiple locations .
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈