1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Squarepeg is working with a premier Insurance company to join the team of Financial Advisors. Here's the description:
If you're the type of person who is willing to work hard knowing that it can pay off big down the road, then a Financial Services Representative (FSR) career could be for you. The FSR position is all about helping clients solve their most pressing financial challenges to secure their financial future. And whatever your background, chances are you'll fit in: FSRs frequently enter our career with no experience in finance or prior special training; you aren't required to have a business or finance degree either.
You'll work in a fast-paced competitive environment where there's always something to learn; we'll give you the tools and support to help you succeed. In turn, you'll have the skills and products to help your community and enjoy the potential for unlimited earning potential.
Be part of an entrepreneurial system that comes with the freedom, professional development and network to provide solutions for your clients. You'll have access to a broad portfolio of innovative products, powerful sales tools, and a large resource network so you can focus on activities that get results.
- Prospecting for clients through networking and referrals
- Developing and maintaining long-term relationships with clients
- Providing financial solutions for clients through fact gathering and needs analyses
- Expanding personal knowledge and skills through ongoing professional development and joint work with fellow associates
- Strong interpersonal skills and customer service focus
- Market development/networking abilities
- Presentation and organizational skills
- Strong work ethic, self-motivated and goal-oriented
- BA, BS, and/or graduate degree or equivalent work experience required
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈