Finance Manager (SaaS)
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Olive’s AI workforce is built to fix our broken healthcare system by addressing healthcare’s most burdensome issues -- delivering hospitals and health systems increased revenue, reduced costs, and increased capacity. People feel lost in the system today and healthcare employees are essentially working in the dark due to outdated technology that creates a lack of shared knowledge and siloed data. Olive is designed to drive connections, shining a new light on the broken healthcare processes that stand between providers and patient care. She uses AI to reveal life-changing insights that make healthcare more efficient, affordable and effective. Olive’s vision is to unleash a trillion dollars of hidden potential within healthcare by connecting its disconnected systems. Olive is improving healthcare operations today, so everyone can benefit from a healthier industry tomorrow.
Olive is hiring a Finance Manager whose primary job function and responsibility will be to provide financial partnership to various internal departments within Olive. This person will work with all levels within the company from individual contributors to C-Suite in understanding their business units, and assisting them with any financial modeling or financial analysis necessary to help them better understand, forecast or analyze their business from a financial perspective. This person will lead a team of analysts and help them develop their skill sets as financial analysts.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead and develop a team of senior and junior analysts
- Develop and improve SaaS metric reporting and tracking
- Work daily with individuals across the organization to collaborate on any needed analysis within their respective departments
- Perform financial analysis to optimize the efficient use of capital to grow the company
- Build financial models for forecasting and scenario planning. Models provide insights into key business drivers, trends, and performance indicators
- Work with and support operational managers as part of annual budget, monthly forecasting, and month-end closing analysis
- Work closely with the Director of FP&A and VP of Finance on ad-hoc analysis
- Gain a comprehensive knowledge of Olive’s products, competitive environment, and our market to better support functional initiatives and provide recommendations to senior management
- Identify risk areas and bring to the table opportunities to resolve them
- Be a business partner across the organization to assist various divisions with understanding and analyzing their respective businesses
- BA/BS degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business
- 6+ years of professional experience in accounting/finance role
- 1+ year of management experience is preferred
- Strong Excel experience required
- Strong technical skills with financial modeling, MS Office Applications, and high level of comfort creating analyses from multiple data sources
- Experience with GAAP financial statements
- Experience with Workday Adaptive Planning is preferred
- High EQ - ability to work with all levels/divisions across the organization
- Strong communication, analytical, and teamwork skills
- Comfortable working with a fully remote workforce
- Desire to work in a high growth environment
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Experience with tracking/reporting SaaS metrics
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change or new ones may be assigned.
This job description does not constitute a contract of employment and Olive AI, Inc. may exercise its employment-at-will rights at any time.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈