2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Germany Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Digitalisation of the German Health System is ready for take off and one thing is for sure: With TeleClinic you get the chance to revolutionize this industry. Why? Because we were not only the first to offer telemedicine in Germany but are also the market leader. We are a platform for online doctor visits in Germany and, in 2018 Forbes Magazine already announced us amongst the 100 most innovative startups.
We are looking for a Finance Manager (f/m/d) to join us at the soonest possible date. Taking responsibility for our financial planning and reporting to the executives of DocMorris and Zur Rose Group will be your daily business!
- Being responsible for financial forecasting and planning at TeleClinic
- Manage liquidity in coordination with Zur Rose Group
- Drive our company-wide reporting: You prepare our KPI reports and keep a close eye on our current performance. When we are off-track, you search for the root causes and dig deeper into the underlying data. Furthermore, you drive automation to reduce our cycle times continuously.
- Degree in business administration or comparable studies
- Outstanding grades in school and university
- Fluent English and German are mandatory
- You solve problems number-driven, focused and target-oriented
- You have relevant experience in financial reporting and planning
- You work accurately and communicate precisely even under high pressure
- You can manage multiple stakeholders
- You like to take the initiative and have a hands-on mentality
- A high sense of responsibility
- Be part of a cross-functional, international, diverse, highly motivated and open-minded team
- Competitive salary
- 1.500 EUR personal development budget per year, 2 days additional leave for attending conferences and courses
- 27 vacation days per year, with an additional vacation day for each year - up to 30 vacation days
- Home Office and flexible working hours
- Do you like riding a bike? Then profit from the cooperation with JobRad
- We care about your health and work-life-balance, that's why we support an Urban Sports Club membership
- Regular fun team and company events (e.g. Oktoberfest, Isar-rafting tour, laser-tag and much more)
- Work in our modern, bright and spacious office and recharge at our hangout lounge where you can enjoy free fruits, snacks, and drinks
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Germany Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈