3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: US or Canada
Category: Finance / Legal
Sapling is looking for a Finance Manager to optimize the financial engine of our company. This role will span all areas of the business and will partner frequently with our leadership team on all finance related matters. You will also be responsible for leading our engagements with outside experts (tax & audit).
We're looking for the right candidate who can execute from day 1 to help scale our finance function and at the same time preserve our collaborative culture. Over the next year our team will rapidly scale and that will bring with it new challenges. We recognize the future of Sapling originates in the hires we make today and anticipate this role leading the growth of the finance team in the future.
- Manage reporting for key metrics (think ARR, CAC, Retention Rates, etc).
- Revenue management - billing, invoicing, reporting, and collecting on all customer contracts.
- Compensation & Benefits administration - work with the leadership team to ensure payroll, commissions, bonuses, and benefits are all executed seamlessly.
- Treasury management - maintain the company's cash position by establishing and maintaining policies relating to spend.
- Taxes & Audits - Work with our external service providers to ensure our tax obligations and any future audits are executed.
- Assist in other areas such as reporting, managing our GL, risk management, and maintaining banking/financial products relationships
- 2-5 years of experience in a similar finance or accounting role
- Bachelor's degree required in related field (Accounting or Finance)
- Elite level of attention to detail
- Strong ability to synthesize data for all levels of the company
- You find it second-nature working in a fast paced dynamic environment
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: US or Canada.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈