1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- lead the build, updates and improvement of the financial and operational model, including new consolidation and integration of multiple countries and business units;
- prepare business cases with executives for new product launches, business evaluation, and product launch ROIs;
- be a key contributor to software implementation for automation and operational efficiencies. (i.e. FP&A platform, dashboards);
- build and lead data driven analysis to make recommendations for business, product and finance strategy. This includes analysis by business unit, treasury operations, product line, partner, vertical, etc.;
- identify and build out industry benchmarks and targets for the key drivers of business growth in collaboration with product, operations, marketing, finance;
- be a key team member in construction, shaping and building investor materials to highlight business performance, strengths and opportunities in a powerful way;
- manage the budget, forecast, and long range plan processes by leading the coordination of activities, and related reporting and analysis task;
- be a key contributor to Board of Director material;
- work with the finance teams on business development opportunities, strategic partnership, and potential IPO/M&A opportunities;
- help lead the implementation of all finance procedures for IPO preparation;
- collaborate with accounting, treasury and operations teams on cross-functional reporting and efficiencies. Includes monthly close consolidation process by preparing variance analysis and reporting of results to the organization;
- prepare insightful financials and operational analytics/commentary to discuss, decide and support company plans and financial decisions;
- have an opportunity to manage analysts and build a team.
- you have a solid applied understanding of general financial analysis concepts such as margin analysis, ROI, Business Cases, metrics, capital evaluation;
- you have an ability to apply broad business perspectives and experiences to identify opportunities/risks;
- you’re a self-starter and able to work independently;
- you have an ability to build relationships, manage conflict and embrace change;
- you’re result-oriented, hands-on, highly motivated, and autonomous;
- you can explain the story behind the numbers and recommend solutions;
- you have a bachelor's Degree in business administration, finance or accounting, or related field. MBA, CFA or CPA certification preferred;
- you have 5+ years of experience in a Senior Financial Analyst, FP&A Analyst or related role and have advanced ERP experience;
- you’re comfortable partnering with multiple internal and external finance teams, client teams, senior management and other partners;
- you have financial knowledge, with skills in understanding P&L statements and in building business analytics to identify variances and trends.
- you‘ll have huge potential to grow with a company that’s a category leader;
- you’ll have equity in a pre-IPO company backed by top VCs;
- we offer comprehensive medical, dental, and vision insurance with many plan options;
- we offer monthly fitness, phone and internet reimbursement;
- you can fuel up at our stocked kitchens with endless snacks and drinks;
- we prize EQ and empathy, and have a culture that emphasizes total wellness, including work-life harmony.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈