1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Malta
Category: Finance / Legal
Consumers within the global iGaming industry are inundated with online casinos and sportsbooks to choose from, and often make decisions based on very little information being available; leaving them open to bad user experiences.
At KaFe Rocks we aim to be THE lighthouse for reputable iGaming - shining a light on the industry and providing our users with valuable products, localised content, and data that will help inform their decisions.
With a set of core values that our Rocketeers live by every day, guiding us further on our journey as one of the leading iGaming affiliates, we really believe we can make a difference to our users’ experiences of this industry.
We are a remote working company, with an HQ based in Malta. We have an entrepreneurial, ambitious and driven mindset flowing through the company and we will continue to push forward, growing organically within both current and new markets.
As our team of Rocketeers continues to grow, we are searching for a Finance Associate to bring forward our US Licensing activities even more than now and to take over various accounting tasks. The ideal candidate is based in Malta.
If you share our vision of helping users make the best informed decisions, would like to grow your professional skill set, and want to work with our incredible team of Rocketeers, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Research licensing requirements across various US states
- Gather and structure information
- Prepare documentation needed for license applications
- Communicate with company ownership group to obtain necessary signatures and notarizations
- Send/receive communications to/from authorities by post or email
- Other accounting tasks, as needed
- Bachelor Degree in Finance or Accounting
- 1-2 year experience in a Finance Department
- Excellent communication skills to build relationships with authorities and colleagues
- Fluent in English, German is a great plus
- Good time-management skills
- Have a can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Patient with a keen eye for details
- A company that truly values its employees
- Remote working & a brand-new office in Malta called "Oasis"
- Flexible working hours
- Relocation package if you move to Malta
- Competitive salary based on your experience
- A genuine opportunity to progress and develop further
- Educational Bi-Fridays: Every other Friday, the leadership Team presents different topics to fuel learning & development
- Annual Reunion in a tropical place
- Annual Team Round-ups in the location of the teams choice
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Malta.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈