1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Category: Finance / Legal
You will be helping with accounts receivable, bookkeeping, payroll, and other administrative tasks. This is a full-time position where you will be working from home. The work schedule is night shift 8 PM - 5 AM for the first month and then broken schedule of 9 AM - 1 PM and 8 PM - 12 AM Manila Time moving forward.
- Follow up with clients on payment of invoices.
- Process company payroll.
- Ensure data integrity between different financial systems.
- Review expenses and check within the team for possible ways to minimize expenses.
- Issuing and sending invoices to our customers. Reviewing invoices to ensure billing accuracy.
- Reviews aging weekly and perform follow-up on all open invoices every 14 days.
- Monitors, researches and resolves unpaid invoices.
- At least 3 years of experience in accounts receivable/ accounting or bookkeeping.
- At least 3 years of experience in using Quickbooks Online.
- Proficient in Google spreadsheets and Microsoft Excel.
- Critical thinking and outstanding attention to detail.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Good organisational and time management skills.
- Experience in working remotely
- Accounting degree
- QBO (2 years) , Freshbooks (1 year) , Stripes, Braintree, ChartMogul (is a plus)
- 3 years Customer Service
- 3 years minimum experience in Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable and Bookkeeping
This is a full-time role for a finance assistant/ accounts receivable and payable clerk/ bookkeeper.
This is a full-time, 100% remote position that will allow you to work from anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our vision is to be the most trusted time-tracking and productivity application for remote teams. We help companies and employees do their best work. We're looking for people passionate about spreading the practice of remote work with all of the benefits that come with it. We believe that office life is antiquated, that geography should not limit your career prospects, and that people should be able to work from wherever they want.
We're a diverse global team of over 130+ people working 100% remotely in over 30 different countries. We're looking for an innovative Finance Assistant ready to help us modernize remote work. Learn more about us here: https://www.timedoctor.com/about-us.html
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
To the best of our knowledge this position has no geo-restriction.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈