Experienced Loan Officer Assistant
Maverick Financial Group, LLC
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Our Client seeks a REMOTE Loan Officer Assistant to help facilitate the loan application process for our clients and assisting The Division VP with day to day loan related pipeline projects. This is a Large, National Mortgage Company with Division offices in the Plano, TX Area. THIS ROLE IS REMOTE. Your job to help ensure our borrowers fully understand the financial implications and responsibilities involved in taking out a loan and make sure they complete their applications correctly. Our ideal candidate has some knowledge of loan processing and loan closing requirements, disclosures, and how to maintain compliance. However, we are willing to provide on-the-job training for the right candidate.
- Assist loan or mortgage officers with the loan application process
- Review and prepare documents for clients in a timely manner
- Check that applicants have correctly completed their paperwork and obtain missing information from applicants if necessary
- Follow up on credit checks and prepare cost estimates for borrowers
- Communicate with new applicants and existing clients regarding loan opportunities
- Perform data entry and other office duties as needed
- High school diploma or GED certificate; associate degree in finance preferred
- Knowledge of mortgage loans and FHA/VA loans (preferred)
- Experience using Encompass LOS, Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Communication and marketing skills
- Attention to detail
If you have these skills and qualifications and CURRENT LOA experience at a mortgage company, we want to talk to you today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈