Director of Security, Compliance, Audit and Risk
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Finance / Legal
InVision is the leading product design and development platform for teams building world-class digital products. It’s every company’s imperative to continuously innovate and improve on their customer experience: InVision’s platform, education, and community enable creative collaboration across teams and geographies for improved speed-to-market and powerful business results.
More than 7 million people across global enterprises and small teams come to us when they are looking for digital transformation. That process doesn’t start and end in any design tool: it encompasses ideation, conversation, visual collaboration and so much more. Teams use InVision to create, prototype and test new ideas; develop repeatable and streamlined processes in design, product and engineering; and improve workflows to move more efficiently from inspiration to production and drive innovation. The InVision platform allows teams to collaborate throughout the process with every stakeholder, giving individuals the visibility and know-how they require. Customers include 100 percent of the Fortune 100 and organizations including American Express, Adidas, Boeing, Ford Motor, Netflix, HBO, Ikea, Slack and Virgin Atlantic.
InVision is a fully distributed company with people in more than 20 countries. Investors include Accel, ICONIQ, FirstMark, Tiger Global, Battery Ventures, and Spark Capital. Visit us at InVisionApp.com and InVisionApp.com/blog.
Our team is in search of a Director of Security - Compliance Audit & Risk to help us change the way digital products are designed.
About the Team:
Our experienced security team manages all areas of application security, platform security, compliance, audit, and risk. We build and protect the systems that enable companies to create designs that make everything possible. You will lead a unique team that identifies and manages corporate, customer, vendor, and integration compliance audit & risks, with an aim to reduce friction and enable speed and innovation for both product development and the organization as a whole. This position reports to the VP of Security.
What you’ll do:
- Hire, develop, and manage a team of 4 - 5 compliance audit & risk professionals
- Partner with the VP of Security to establish compliance audit and risk vision and strategy
- Collaborate with application and product security, infrastructure / platform security, and privacy
- Restructure the InVision audit and compliance program to better align with current and future state compliance initiatives, including SOC2, ISO, PCI, GDPR, and FedRAMP Li-SaaS
- Establish and communicate compliance control requirements
- Engage and enable stakeholders from across the organization, from Engineers to Executives, to build processes and roadmaps that effectively and efficiently meet regulatory, industry, and customer requirements
- Build out a governance enforcement function
- Facilitate the completion of customer Security Reviews, including customer security and privacy questionnaires, customer calls, and customer audits
- Track new customer risks and/or requirements, as well as to collaboratively generate customer collateral to more efficiently manage customer relationships
- Partner with BizTech, Engineering, and other organizational leaders, to identify and monitor vendor and integration partner risks - through both compliance questionnaires and reviews, as well as through technical implementation reviews and validations
- Partner with Legal to review customer, vendor, and integration partner contractual language to reduce risks associated with Security and/or Privacy controls, requirements, and/or commitments
- Build out a mature risk management function including risk assessments, remediation plans, and establishing metric reporting.
- Partner with the VP of Security, the People team, and the Legal team, to provide InVision employees and contractors with appropriate Security, Privacy, and compliance training
- Empower others. Share information, build relationships, and collaborate across all aspects of security, sales, legal, and engineering with candor and compassion.
- Help us be compliant. Develop roadmap initiatives based on business objectives and customer needs (e.g.: GDPR, SOC 2, PCI, FEDRAMP, etc.). Drive them through readiness and gap assessments, control implementation, and internal/third party audits.
- Build knowledge, not perfection. Enable, advise and assist in the creation and maintenance of policies, standards, processes, diagrams and various other required artifacts and requirements. Ensure appropriate ownership, surface areas requiring improvement, and provide advising on control effectiveness.
- Delight in the details. Ensure that your team responds to questionnaires, emails, conducts research, leads calls, and communicates with internal/external stakeholders using explicit technical details and professionalism.
- Understand risky business. Enable the business through collaboration with the risk team - taking traditional risk management concepts and applying them to out of the box situations and complex technologies that drive acceptable business resolutions as a co-owner.
- Secure organization. Provide operational support that includes on-call rotation to respond to employee and/or customer security & compliance questions.
What you’ll bring:
- 10+ years’ experience in Information Security
- 5+ years’ experience in areas of compliance, audit, and risk
- 3+ years’ experience leading compliance and/or audit teamsk; preferably at a startup
- 3+ years’ experience working for an audit firm (SOC2, ISO, PCI, and/or FedRAMP frameworks)
- Experience with initial implementations for ISO and/or FedRAMP Tailored frameworks
- Experience implementing risk frameworks such as COBIT, COSO, etc.
- Experience assessing risk in accordance with NIST 800-33 standards
- Experience building / bolstering audit and compliance programs
- Experience people-managing teams of audit and compliance professionals
- Experience applying audit & compliance to cloud-native technology stacks
- Experience with complex and cutting edge technologies such as containerization, real-time threat detection, secrets management, continuous deployment, and aws/DevSecOps tools
- Creative problem solving and out of the box thinking
- Polished professionalism developed through consulting or engaging directly with customers, auditors, and third-parties
- Enthusiasm, realism, candor - and an ability to have fun
InVision offers an incredibly unique work environment. The company employs a diverse team all over the world. Each InVision team member is given the freedom and tools to do their best work from wherever they choose.
The benefits we offer in the United States and Canada include competitive health plans and retirement plans. Some InVision-wide benefits offered to all employees across the globe include a flexible vacation policy, monthly coffee shop stipends, annual allowances for books related to your profession, and home office setup & wellness reimbursements. InVision is an international employer so some benefit offerings will vary from country to country.
InVision is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈