Director of Revenue Enablement
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: North America Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Docebo transforms its customers' training experience, empowering everyone - from employees to partners to clients - to learn by combining Formal and Informal (or social) learning.
Culture is incredibly important to Docebo, a company where every team member is family and everyone contributes to the success and happiness of the entire team. From catered meals for our “Lunch and Learns” to our group outings, Docebo encourages the team to not only work well together but also have fun together. We pride ourselves on offering our employees very competitive compensation, great benefits, the opportunity to work closely with team members around the globe, and the chance to be a part of a team that is obsessed with constantly innovating to provide an amazing experience for our users.
Our ideal candidate excels at working with the leadership team to plan and execute enablement needs for the revenue organization.
Location: Toronto or Athens (remote ok)
Reports to: VP Revenue Performance
- Responsible for resource management, performance management, hiring, and mentorship with the goal of building and managing a world-class enablement team.
- Ensure the teams are structured for both proactive and reactive support to customers, prospects, and partners both internal and external.
- Provide direction and strategy to Revenue Leadership to ensure operational excellence.
- Work with leadership to ensure teams are optimized to meet rapidly evolving business needs.
- Perform analysis and create tracking mechanisms to assess the impact of Enablement organizations.
- Perform analysis and communicate Enablement initiatives to increase and maintain performance.
- Build a training program to ensure Docebo's revenue team remains best in class - this includes all revenue roles (Sales, Pre-Sales, Customer Experience, Marketing, and all associated leadership).
- Build and foster a culture of alignment between revenue leadership.
- Build and maintain a content strategy that includes building and deploying.
- Identify content gaps and organize content with a content map for the company.
- Prior experience in building and/or leading revenue/sales enablement teams.
- 10+ years experience in the Learning Management sector working for either a software vendor or as part of a Learning team adopting enterprise-grade LMS solutions.
- 5+ years of experience managing enablement programs for a software company.
- Background in Learning & Development, sales/revenue enablement, or similar disciplines.
- Prior experience managing personnel in the area of content development and instructional design.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: North America Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈