Director, Financial Services
5 days ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Finance / Legal
Silverliners are passionate about what we do. We’re a diverse group of cloud professionals with the same goal: to create rewarding experiences through technology — and we have a good time while we’re at it! As a Salesforce Platinum Partner, Silverline combines Strategic Advisory, technical implementation services, and ongoing Managed Services to enable organizations to achieve maximum value with the Salesforce platform. Silverline is consistently recognized as one of the best places to work, among other accolades. Join us!
The Director, Financial Services role is a key member of the Professional Services and Financial Services Industry teams, and is a dynamic leadership role aligned with the VP of Financial Services. This role is expected to lead various initiatives (internal and external) focused on our banking, insurance, investment banking (M&A), and related fields. This position is designed to play a key role in pre-sales and up-sell activities, support all revenue activities, develop people and support overall company and Financial Services practice growth. We are seeking a Director who is focused on client success, delivery excellence and sustaining our culture.
- For Our Clients: Understand industry/business challenges, bring relevant experience and can drive long-term and sustainable value by building and managing appropriate capability teams, and leading large programs.
- For Silverline: Supports market and sales strategies, grows client trust and the overall client base, assists in managing and developing talent and drives internal collaboration.
- For Our Team: Provides leadership and experience as well as new insight on creating opportunities for all Silverliners and our stakeholders
The Director shares accountability for the Financial Services practice and owns client services, consulting delivery oversight, and supports various operational aspects of the practice as well as our professional services engagements.
- Working with the VP, the Director will contribute to go to market strategies, cultivate senior client relationships, support sales, build and manage executive stakeholder relationships across our most strategic accounts and in the broader marketplace to promote the Silverline brand
- Working with Marketing & Alliances teams, develops and executes the strategy to increase brand recognition within target financial services markets. Will be responsible for attending industry events (sponsor/speaker) as well as client workshops and collaborating with key stakeholders in the Salesforce.com financial services organization
- Working across all internal groups will organize Financial Services portfolio activities, quality, client satisfaction, engagement, delivery, and consultant utilization
- Create and manage intellectual property to provide unique value to Silverline clients and accelerate project success
- Actively involved in the Silverline recruiting process and supports existing staff career development and promotion
- 12-20 years Financial Services industry experience (Salesforce experience is helpful; opinion on CRM and client experience is critical)
- Insurance (P&C or Life) industry experience preferred
- Ability to facilitate team collaboration in developing go-to-market strategies and offerings
- Notable skills in building, leading, and inspiring high-performance teams and demonstrated success building organizations capable of scaling up to handle large and complex implementations for enterprise clients
- Proven capacity to develop processes and metrics to improve project scoping/planning that will provide data to improve utilization, staffing effectiveness, and recruiting precision
- Superior communication skills (both for internal and external clients), very strong leadership qualities, and team oriented approach to selling is essential
- Excellent negotiation, conflict management, problem solving and decision-making skills
- Proven track record of client/employee satisfaction
- Ability to communicate effectively and respectfully across all levels of the organization
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈