CW Staff Accountant
Loginsoft Consulting LLC
2 months ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Note: We are looking only for candidates willing to join us directly as W2 employees (No 3rd party candidates)
CW Staff Accountant
Location: Remote (must be in EST)
Duration: 4+ Months
Description: Seeking a professional in Finance who will assist with the monthly and quarterly close processes through the preparation of journal entries and performance of account reconciliations and related analysis.
What you will be doing:
- Assist with the monthly and quarterly close processes through the preparation of journal entries and performance of account reconciliations and related analysis, across multiple entities
- Assist with internal audits, maintain appropriate documentation to ensure SOX compliance, as well as assist with quarterly, interim, and year-end external audit requests
- Review, investigate, and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries.
- Ensure all accounting procedures, records, and reports conform to company standards as well as generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP)
- Effectively communicate with business partners across multiple areas such as Finance, Controllership, Corporate, and Operations teams to resolve issues. Be proactive about learning the business and upstream processes to ensure proper accounting.
- Assist in identifying opportunities and process improvements aimed at increasing the efficiency of accounting and finance procedures
- Assist with ad-hoc projects, analysis, and support of new business initiatives as deemed necessary
What you need to have:
- BS/BA in Accounting and at least 2-3 years of accounting experience
- Experience with large ERP system (SAP preferred), strong Excel and PC skills
- Proficiency with U.S GAAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy as well as strong organizational skills
- Seeks guidance on new or unfamiliar tasks
- Keeps others informed of workload, timeline, and resources needed to accomplish tasks
- Ability to work under conditions of pressure and adjust to urgent situations
- Ability to work independently as well as working collaboratively with team members across the organization and prioritize multiple deliverables with competing deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to foster positive working relationships across the organization
- It's a plus if you have:
- Proficiency in SAP
- Proficiency in Blackline
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈