Corporate Immigration Paralegal
Alcorn Immigration Law
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Are you looking for a friendly team environment, work-life balance, and the opportunity to make a difference in people's lives? Then we want you! We're looking for a full-time remote Corporate Immigration Paralegal located to immediately join our boutique law firm.
Submit a Cover Letter* and Resume
*In the Cover Letter, please include: 1) Number of immigration cases filed within the last 5 years 2) Salary Requirements
The Fine Print - Education and Experience:
- Member of State Bar
- 5+ years of recent full-time, employment-based immigration experience
- Hands-on experience preparing and compiling non-immigrant petitions (H-1B, TN, E-3, H-4, L-1, L-2, LCA, J-1, B-1), immigrant petitions (PERM, EB-2, EB-3, AOS), and eager to learn additional case types.
- Experience with I-9 audits a plus.
- Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite Apps, Microsoft Office products and other common business tools like Adobe Acrobat, document scanning, and immigration forms software such as INSZoom.
- You're ready to hit the ground running.
- You have Intermediate knowledge of Google Suite Apps, Microsoft Office products and other common business tools like Adobe Acrobat, document scanning, and immigration forms software such as INSZoom.
- You're tech savvy! While everyone says this, the ability to understand and self-learn software is critical to this position. We are heavy technology-users. Technology is used to facilitate the nature of the position and provide value for clients. If learning yet another piece of software is frustrating for you, you won't like this job.
Who You Are
- You have many years of business immigration law experience
- You like non cookie cutter cases
- You always do the right thing
- You proactively and creatively solve problems with a positive attitude
- You serve our immigration clients with compassion
- You produce efficient, quality, technically accurate work, and
- You take pride in helping to build and follow organized systems
What We're About
Our practice focuses on serving technology professionals' family, individual, and business immigration needs. We assist our clients with compassion. We value taking care of ourselves and we pride ourselves on our strong team spirit. We cultivate an atmosphere of trust and respect in our team. We all pitch in to get the job done.
- Our team says “Everyone is friendly, accommodating, warm, and bright.”
- Diverse, women-founded, & women-led
- You can discover yourself, learn, and reach your goals
- Work-life balance & great benefits
- Opportunities for flextime and work remotely
- We help drive the Silicon Valley innovation ecosystem
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈