Green Ivy Schools
4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
The role is responsible for coordinating and assisting in the preparation of financial reports, such as income statements, balance sheets and department spending reports, in addition to special reports as needed. Coordinates and oversees annual budget process and annual preparation for review and tax returns. Acts as a liaison between admissions, heads of school and the business office to ensure timely and accurate reporting of enrollment activity.
- Prepare monthly financial statements, including department spending reports
- Supervise preparation of enrollment agreements
- Perform review of financial aid applications and work closely with financial aid committee to calculate awards
- Supervise student billing and collections activity
- With oversight by CFO and working closely with staff, prepare and monitor departmental budgets and forecasts
- Provide oversight of payroll activity
- Lead preparation for annual review and tax return preparation, working closely with external CPA firm to ensure timely and efficient completion of the work
- Reconcile selected accounts, including cash and deferred revenue accounts
- Provide excellent customer service and support to school and after school programs
- Assist with special projects as needed
This is primarily a work-from-home position, visiting the schools will be when necessary only when needed, therefore ability to work independently with minimal supervision is critical.
Education Requirement: Bachelor's degree required; CPA preferred
Experience Requirement: minimum 7 to 10 years accounting experience
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈