1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Canada Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Docebo, the industry leader in cloud-based LMS, is looking for a talented Compliance Specialist to join our global Information Security team and directly support the CISO and the Product Security Manager in managing the overall company compliance to to regulations and standard related to Information Security, Privacy and Data Protection, Quality, as well as to internal company's policies
Our ideal candidate will be comfortable with working in an environment that moves at the speed of light. You must have a strong work ethic and a high level of curiosity on top of being a fast learner and excited to learn new technology on an ongoing basis. Having great communication skills (presentation, verbal and written) is a must!
Reports to: Information Security Officer
Location: Toronto, ON
- Support the CISO and the Product Security Manager in managing the overall company compliance to to regulations and standard related to Information Security, Privacy and Data Protection, Quality, as well as to internal company's policies
- Support the Product Security Manager in qualifying the security requests and explaining how the current docebo practices addresses such requests
- Support SalesOps and Solution Engineers to understand customer's inquiries and fulfill questionnaires related to Information Security, Privacy and Data Protection and plays the technical expert role during the commercial relationships
- Manage and maintains the company standard CAIQ and SIG questionnaires and the overall company knowledge base and official documentation and reports relevant to Information Security, Privacy and Data Protection
- Support the Product Security Manager, the General Counsel and company legals in the review of customer's amendments to MSSA and DPA related to Information Security, Privacy and Data Protection helping and on defending our DPA documentation in terms of those controls and processes we put in place
- Manage the maintenance of ISMS structure and security controls documentation
- Operate the existing tools for compliance monitoring and management
- Provide support in the sales and customer care processes for all the aspects related to information security and privacy
- Monitor the compliance with contractual obligations with customers
- Provide support in the process analysis, procedures and work instruction definition
- Provide support in the monitoring and application of security organizative measures
- Support the maintenance of ISMS structure and security controls documentation
- Participate in internal audit activities
- Knowledge of privacy regulations such as GDPR, PIPEDA, CCPA and of law aspects related to innovation and technology
- Basic knowledge of information security principles and security industry standards such as SSAE18/SOC2, ISO 27001/27018, ISO 9001, PCI-DSS, NIST
- Experience in pre-sales of ICT services and/or information security services/products
- Experience in contract review and negotiations
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written, with the ability to convey clear and concise thoughts and ideas
- Ability to speak about standard operating procedures and protocols in the security realm of the customer company
- Ability to analyze problems and propose solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- LLB/LLM and/or specialisations in Privacy & Cybersecurity related fields
- Professional certifications related to standards such as ISO 27001, PCIP, ISACA
- Familiarity with risk management and related assessment/audit activities
Here at Docebo, we power learning experiences for over 2,000 customers around the world with our easy-to-use, highly configurable platform designed to make customers, partners, and employees love their learning experience. We have successfully achieved 2 IPOs (TSX: DCBO & NASDAQ: DCBO), been recognized as a Top SaaS e-learning Solution, and have grown exponentially in the process.
Docebo is a global company with offices in Italy, France, the United Kingdom, the United States, Canada, and more. Our people believe in six core values, simply defined and manifested in everything we do - Innovation, Simplicity, Accountability, Togetherness, Curiosity, and Impact. If you're ready to join one of the fastest-growing learning technology companies on the market, apply today!
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Canada Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈