Evolve Mortgage Services
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
We are seeking a Compliance Auditor with some Mortgage Industry experience to join our team. This position is fully remote and open to those residing within the United States. This position is a HEAVY daily data entry position.
This is a full-time, permanent, W2 position.
Come join a firm with more than 20 years of Remote experience, where we put our team members first. Here at Evolve Mortgage, we have created a work environment that we proudly believe is *The Best Job In the Mortgage Industry. *The owners, directors, and managers of Evolve want our folks to be happy, and to have long-term careers with the company. That is why we have built our company and roles with the appropriate training and support to enable employee success.
* We have formal instructor-led training to equip you with the tools needed to thrive in this role.
* Our proprietary Closed Loan Diligence Platform was built specifically to make the entire Audit process as streamlined as possible.
* On average our team members have been with us for 5+ years, and many have been with us for more than 10 years. We are proud of our extremely low turnover.
*Required Skills, Qualifications & Equipment*
- Self-starter with good time management skills and comfort working remotely
- Strong data entry skills and willingness to perform data entry with attention to quality
- High level of adaptability and willingness to learn new system and processes
- Self-motivated to find answers to questions
- Strong attention to detail and ability to identify inconsistencies with data and documents and follow specified checklist flow
- Computer with two monitors (employee to provide personal computer equipment)
- Some residential mortgage experience is preferred
- Exposure or familiarity with some or all of the following mortgage documents:
- Loan Documents
- AUS DU/LP
- Credit Report
- Loan Estimate
- Closing Disclosure
- Deed of Trust/Mortgage
- Escrow Account Disclosure
- Flood Certificate
- HOI Documents
- Mortgage Insurance
Ideal Candidate will have:
- Great attitude, strong work ethic, attention to detail, and a sense of urgency
- Strong data entry with accuracy or a willingness to perform accurate data entry
- Ability to audit files against a checklist without errors
- Previous mortgage and audit experience
MUST HAVE: 2 Computer Monitors
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- The compliance auditor reviews loan files in Evolve Mortgage Services proprietary system (CLDD) according to an established daily capacity. The auditor follows a specific flow of audit checklist items in order to analyze each document in the loan file for the purpose of identifying potential defects that will affect investor purchase and delivery.
- Loan Defects are captured by the compliance auditor in Evolve’s system for visibility to client purchaser
- Data is validated & captured by the auditor in Evolve’s system from the loan documents
- The compliance auditor addresses internal follow-up questions, audit findings, and data findings shared by management for his/her reviews
- Compliance auditor attends scheduled continued training and audit update meetings, typically via web and phone.
- Instructor lead training is provided by Evolve along with audit training and data entry guides. Ongoing support is provided by skilled Team Leads and Management
Evolve Mortgage Services is a leading provider of outsourced mortgage solutions with the company’s roots going back over 25 years. Evolve’s experience is unequaled in the industry and has helped hundreds of clients dramatically grow and scale their mortgage sector. At Evolve we work side by side with mortgage lenders, banks, and credit unions to help them close more mortgage loans and reduce overhead while remaining Adaptable, Reliable, Cohesive, and Seamless in those efforts. Evolve is looking for a detailed, critical thinking candidate to embody our core values, and join our Compliance Team. The right candidate will perform comprehensive due diligence reviews of closed loan mortgage files to ensure compliance with federal, state, and agency regulatory guidelines, as well as data capture for delivery of loans.
$37,000 - $46,000
We offer a competitive benefits package:
- 401K with match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Company Holidays
Evolve Mortgage Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈