3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
MURAL is a digital workspace for visual collaboration that connects over 50 percent of the Fortune 100. Teams at global enterprises including IBM, USAA, E-Trade, Intuit, SAP, Atlassian, Autodesk, and GitHub embrace visual collaboration to run more productive meetings and workshops. This leads to a more creative, engaging, and fun way of working together, all in a welcoming, simple-to-use online space.
Headquartered in San Francisco, California, MURAL employs over 300 people around the world. In 2020, MURAL raised $118M in a series B round of financing and are working hard to take MURAL to the next level.
MURAL is searching for a Compensation Manager to join our people team. As we quickly scale around the globe, we need to bring in innovative solutions to help us hire and retain great talent. You’ll be the first dedicated Compensation Manager and a key member of the People team. You will closely align with HRBPs, Talent Partners, and business leads.
The ideal candidate is someone who is passionate about compensation and can bridge being strategic with tactical, hands on experience. You will be data driven and consultative, and help align our business goals with creative programs. You thrive being in a fast paced environment. We believe that compensation is more than just numbers, but a way to reward our employees for their impactful work and ensure a feeling of ownership and equality.
- Partner with our HRBPs to influence business leaders in compensation strategy, programs and issues
- You will own the architecture and deployment of cash, bonus and equity compensation structures around the globe
- You will be data driven and balance business acumen, total reward expertise and relationship skills
- Work with cross-functional teams and leadership to understand business goals and recommend/implement innovative approaches, policies and global processes.
- Consult on the design and administration of global programs, processes, market analysis, annual budget planning and focal review
- Partner closely with the Talent organization to ensure sound, compelling and attractive offers are extended
- Supervise and implement changes to ensure compliance with global pay regulations and MURAL’s commitment to pay equity
- Lead & deliver compelling manager compensation training
- Partner with cross functional teams to develop dashboards and analytic models to provide business insights and interpret market or internal trends
- Lead on equity strategy including burn rate, overhang analyses and other dilution analyses
- Lead on executive compensation
- Manage data gathering and importing process so we have a seamless transition from Radford to our HRIS, and back
- Minimum of 5 years progressive compensation experience with increasing levels of responsibility in identifying, consulting, crafting, recommending, and implementing efficient, innovative global business solutions to clients' challenges
- A strong background in Compensation, Mathematics, Finance, Statistics or Economics
- Previous experience working with both broad based and global sales compensation
- Experience with Radford data, and ideally Willis Towers Watson.
- Experience setting up equity programs for fast growing private companies
- Strong analytical capabilities, familiarity with broader underlying concepts, and ability to communicate persuasively with high level stake holders to resolve highly sophisticated problems and recommend or produce the best solutions for the business
- Demonstrated experience working with high-level individual contributors and managers across multiple functions in a global context
- Strong planning, project management, organizational and communication skills
- Experience with technology companies
- Experience with compensation markets in Argentina, preferred
In addition to being part of our quest to help people empower their imagination, we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Ability to work remotely
- Flexible time off
- A phenomenal learning environment for you to develop
We bring people to our team that care about our mission to inspire and connect creative people globally, and who feel aligned with our values:
- Make Others Successful
- Adapt to Thrive
- Show Up With a Smile
- Generate Wows
- Think Global
- Play to Win and Have Fun
MURAL is committed to creating diverse and inclusive workspaces where people can make a positive impact on the world and share their vision of how they achieve it. We are dedicated to working alongside multiple communities to help build this dream and bring it to life.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈