Compensation and Benefits Specialist
1 week ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: UK Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Reporting to the Compensation and Benefits Partner, we are seeking an experienced Compensation and Benefits Specialist. We have ambitious growth plans, so we are looking for someone who is motivated to implement and support the compensation and benefit strategy across our global markets. Some exciting projects with role evaluation, job grading, flexible benefits and recognition are currently in the pipeline of activity. The Compensation and Benefits team is a new team and this role can really put their stamp of the direction of as we achieve our strategic plans.
- Providing specialist knowledge on compensation and benefits practices and processes to internal partners, managers and senior leadership across our global markets..
- Implementing and then maintaining new compensation, benefit and recognition activity.
- Analysing compensation and benefit trends internally and externally using data-driven research and analysis.
- Supporting with the annual compensation and benefit activities as well as the ad-hoc projects.
- Influencing and input into the global compensation and benefits strategy.
Our office is located in London, however remote working options are available for candidates across the UK.
- Experience of delivering compensation and benefits projects within international organisations.
- Good understating and knowledge of Workday.
- A good understanding of compensation and benefits trends, market data, salary surveys and job evaluation principles.
- Ability to work collaborative as a team.
- Strong interpersonal and influencing skills.
- Fluent English, other European languages are a plus.
With over 50 nationalities across seven locations around the world, we are certainly a diverse company. You will have the opportunity to work with teammates in other offices, as well as with researchers, editors, and authors from across the globe.
- 25 annual leave days
- 4 well-being days
- Participation in the annual company bonus scheme
- Extensive learning opportunities through our LinkedIn Learning partnership
- 3 volunteer days through our online platform
- Access to Headspace App
- Online Yoga classes
Frontiers actively embraces diversity and is a safe and welcoming workplace. Recruitment is free from discrimination – including based on race, national or ethnic origin, age, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or sexual orientation. With over 600 employees from more than 50 different nations, our diversity creates vibrant teams and constantly challenges us to appreciate multiple perspectives.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:UK Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈