1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- Maintaining the appropriate commission plan parameters in the commission system such as targets, rates, reporting lines, approved exceptions etc
- Working with the Global commissions team to ensure the correct interpretation of results and to discuss organizational changes, new incentive programs, future plan design and the associated impacts on the calculation engine
- Assisting with implementation of a new commission system and becoming an expert-user
- Working through the month with US Sales Operations to validate Americas Booking data and non-financial data prior to import to the commission system
- Ensure that data is appropriately reviewed and approved to comply with SOX guidelines
- Updating the global commission system with commissionable credits to ensure that earnings are calculated accurately and in accordance with the provisions of the compensation scheme
- Coordinating the calculation of data to ensure that accounting accruals deadlines are met
- Coordinating the calculation of data and sending commission payments to payroll by the agreed deadlines
- Timely preparation of Commission statements for distribution to compensation scheme participants
- Developing sales performance and commission expense reports for management review
- Responding to regular commission queries from scheme participants in the Americas
- Maintain global knowledge so as to provide cover for other members of the team based outside of US.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High levels of numeracy
- Highly IT literate
- Proactive approach to problem resolution
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Confident, positive personality
- Resourceful & adaptable
- Good team player with experience of remote working
- Intermediate MS Excel skills – Pivot tables / LOOKUP formulas / Multiple linked sheets- are essential
- Advanced skills such as Visual Basic, Excel Macros, MS Access would be an advantage, but not essential
- Experience of using salesforce.com or similar sales management is highly desirable
- Familiarity with customer contracts and revenue recognition
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈