2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
- Review, advise, and negotiate a variety of enterprise b2b agreements, including complex outbound commercial license (SaaS and On-Prem), data processing (GDPR, CCPA), business associate (HIPAA), information security, professional services, channel partner, non-disclosure, and other commercial and technology related agreements.
- Take a practical, creative and proactive problem-solving approach to efficiently close deals while advising business leaders on acceptable risk.
- Occasionally collaborate with outside counsel on complex or Customer paper deals, as needed.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams on legal, regulatory, and corporate matters, such as company policies, data protection and privacy, revenue recognition, and other compliance and operational matters.
- Collaborate with cross-functional business teams, such as finance, support, and security to efficiently resolve commercial and operational matters, including the launch of new go-to-market structures and programs / other projects as required.
- Assist in creating and improving our form agreements and playbooks, as needed.
- Contribute to the development of workflows and processes needed to efficiently scale the legal team, such as those related to the negotiation and signature of final agreements, and the tracking of contractual obligations in those agreements.
- Create and present training materials to business teams on a variety of issues, including, legal best practices, efficiently engaging legal, and current legal/regulatory issues, as required.
- JD / US law degree and bar admission in good standing in at least one state in the U.S.
- Member in good standing with a state bar3+ years of commercial legal experience
- 5+ years of experience as a practicing attorney
- Strong communication, negotiation, and presentation skills
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈