2 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Finance / Legal
Outsourced Doers division of The Doer's Way-one or the largest coaching company for women entrepreneurs around the world, is one of the fastest-growing outsourcing agencies in the world. Providing our members with fully qualified virtual assistants. Many female entrepreneurs feel overwhelmed building their business, our ability to match them with a virtual assistant specifically trained for them helps our online community be successful in doing what they love.
The primary purpose of the Collections Specialist and Admin Officer is to monitor and action the AR list for The Doers Way and Outsourced Doers.
- Manage Accounts Receivables
- Prompt follow up with customers to ensure payments are received within terms
- Manage Payment Disputes, Identify customer disputes and assist in prompt resolution
- Create and maintain customer accounts
- Proven Accounts Receivable experience
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Technical skills in Infusionsoft CRM, Helpscout Mail, Basecamp, Zoom
- Customer orientation and ability to adapt/respond to different situations
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time effectively
- Handle complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits and follow up to ensure resolution
- A positive ‘can do' attitude and a willingness to grasp opportunities
- Bachelor's Degree, College Level or Senior High Graduate preferably Business Administration course
- Proficiency in English in both oral and written communication skills and in-depth knowledge of MS Office
- 1 Year plus of accounts receivable experience
- Experience in working remotely in a customer/client success role
- Tech Savvy, exposure to different cloud based tools, communication systems, and social media platforms and strong passion to learn and ability to quickly adapt and learn new tools, experience in using ASANA, Gsuite, Zoom is a plus
- Strong planning and time management skills, with an ability to multitask
The Perks! What's in it for you?:
- You'll get to work with an intelligent, hard-working and vibrant team
- Reward and recognition programs
- Bonus schemes
- Work-life balance
- Great company culture
- 13th-month bonus
- Above Industry Compensation Package
- Lots of support and motivation to be the best you can be
If you are interested in applying for this position, just hit the “Apply” button below.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈