3 months ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Risk Strategies is a privately-held National Insurance Brokerage and Risk Management Firm with over 2,000 employees and 100 offices throughout the US and Canada. We are the 16th Largest US Broker in 2019, 11th Largest Privately–Held US Independent P&C Broker, 8th Largest Personal Lines Broker in US & 6th Fastest Growing Firm. Business Insurance Best Places to Work 2018, 2019 & 2020.
Having pioneered the technology insurance industry in 1982, Safeware is now one of the most recognized names in product protection. Safeware's innovative approach to insurance and extended warranty solutions has propelled the company into multiple industries including education, corporate technology, fitness, furniture and appliances.
By allowing partners to customize coverage based on their unique needs, Safeware provides best-in-class programs allowing customers to own their products with confidence.
The Claims Adjuster will facilitate a service event for the customer and accurately process the claim in a courteous, sincere and timely manner. You will forward the appropriate forms and help the customer with completing and returning the necessary documentation to resolve the loss.
- Provide inbound customer support by answering incoming calls promptly and courteously.
- Verify contract information, accurately enter new claims into system based on client specific terms and conditions and confirm coverage in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Review all documentation supporting the claim, proof of ownership, and parts and replacement costs.
- Issue coverage denials where appropriate or schedule a servicer as needed to handle the damages to the customer’s property.
- Approve or deny estimates from servicers up to $750.00.
- Maintain email box in an efficient and timely manner, responding to customers and vendors as appropriate.
- Assure quick, accurate and timely processing of customer requests and claims.
- Follow up and constantly review claims to ensure accuracy of records for a timely and quick settlement.
- Follow up on pending files and on-going claims.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Knowledge of insurance and warranty policies, underwriting and claim procedures (Preferred).
- Adjuster’s License.
- Excellent communication skills (courteous, thorough and helpful with strong telephone voice).
- Experienced in the use of office communication systems (i.e., phones and email).
- Must have experience with MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced work environment and take appropriate actions.
- Experienced in working with others in an office environment.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈