Chief Financial Officer
1 month ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Are you a magician with numbers? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team?
We are a fast growing digital marketing and SAAS company and are looking for an incredibly high performing Chief Financial Officer who is looking for a ground floor opportunity and can help with scaling our businesses around the globe.
Experience with scaling out a fast growth SAAS business is a must.
- Drive the company's financial planning and dynamic forecasting
- Sales team expansion modelling
- Preparation and advice on our sales remuneration plan
- Advice on technology stack (Stripe and other global payment systems).
- Provide strategic direction on our financial decision making process
- Managing accounting procedures
- Preparation of fundraising decks and board reports
- Develop plans for growth to increase company profit while also minimising expenses.
- Prepare budgets and financial models
- Perform risk management by analysing the organisation's liabilities and investments
- Decide on investment strategies by considering cash and liquidity risks
- Control and evaluate the organisation's fundraising plans and capital structure
- Ensure cash flow is appropriate for the organisation's operations
- Supervise all finance personnel (controllers, treasurers etc.)
- Ensure compliance with the law and company's policies
- Proven experience as CFO, finance officer with a fast growing SAAS company is a must
- Leadership skills with the ability to delegate, motivate and inspire team members
- Dynamic Forecasting for sales teams including marketing levers
- Familiarity with all SAAS numbers (CPL, CAC, ARPA, LTV, CVR, CAC:LTV)
- Experience with Xero, Fathom, Pipe.com, and other financial softwares.
- Minimum 10 years' experience in accounting and financial management practices.
- Experience in a senior management position.
- Proficiency with accounting software, word processing, and spreadsheets.
- Solid GAAP and financial reporting technical skills.
- In depth knowledge of corporate financial law and risk management practices
- Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting methods
- Proficient in the use of MS Office and financial management software (e.g. SAP)
- Ability to strategise and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
- CPA is a strong advantage
- BSc/BA in Accounting, Finance or relevant field; MSc/MBA is a plus.
If this, sounds like you, please apply! We look forward to hearing from you.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈