Business Intelligence Director / Product Manager
Alpine Home Air
1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
This is a permanent work-from-home or in-office position, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved.
- Like to work-from-home? Great, you can!
- Prefer to work at the office with other teammates? Great, you can!
- Want to mix it up and sometimes work-from-home and sometimes work at the office? Great, you can!
If you're an innovative BI Director / Product Manager who wants to join a winning team and help drive it to greater heights, this is a great career opportunity for you!
Join our well-established, vibrant and growing ecommerce company remotely or at our Lincoln Park office in an exciting role as BI Director/Product Manager! Use your unique acumen in business intelligence, software design, requirements documentation and project management to collaborate with our COO, internal BI analyst and developers to drive unique projects that deliver big results. Partner with cross functional team members to brainstorm innovative, leveraged solutions to wow our customers and internal users alike. Roll up your sleeves and drive multiple business intelligence and software projects utilizing your strengths that create impact.
In this role you will report to our COO, and our Sr. BI Analyst will report to you.
- Launch end-to-end solutions from source data to actionable, visualized insights
- Create and manage BI and analytics solutions that turn data into knowledge
- Enhance business intelligence systems to help teams make better decisions
- Align data products with business goals
- Lead technical projects and to gain useful actions out of raw data
- Work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy
- Train departments and team members to understand available BI reports and tools
- Manage with focus on communication, team building, accountability and strong relationships
- History of success in product management and business intelligence leadership
- Expert skills with Microsoft Power BI
- Enthusiasm for continuous education/reading
- Positive, optimistic and results oriented
- Group Healthcare, Health Savings Account
- 401k retirement plan
- Paid vacation and paid holidays
- Commuter benefits
- Challenging and fulfilling work in a positive, optimistic results-oriented work environment
- Competitive wages and a monthly gain-sharing bonus based on revenue growth
- Paid educational and professional development training
- Work-from-home (remote) or in-office position, your choice, even after COVID19 is resolved
- Attractive and comfortable loft office with large windows and lots of natural light
- Office: Coffee and snacks for energy, open beer tap in afternoons, nap rooms to revitalize
We are future-minded innovators working to provide intelligent heating and cooling solutions to everyday homeowners in a way that's so easy it's almost fun. Started in 2002, we are the first ecommerce company to sell HVAC equipment to homeowners online and by phone. We sell and ship HVAC equipment directly to homeowners in the US, and have served hundreds of thousands of happy customers. We are quickly growing, and are hiring new team members to keep up with the exciting growth.
Our objective is to create great experiences for our customers, vendors and employees. At Alpine, everyone wins. Our employees love our positive and supportive culture, beautiful sunny office, great benefits and friendly team. We help our employees develop their careers and do the work that best suits their talents and interests.
We are innovative! Check out a list of industry first pioneered here at Alpine:
- 2002 - first ever ecommerce HVAC store
- 2003 - first HVAC online shopping configurator
- 2004 - first national HVAC referral network of installing contractors
- 2005 - first of its kind automated performance based pay system for phone sales
- 2011 - first and only online HVAC operating cost calculator
- 2013 - first and only HVAC photo-to-quote app
- 2014 - filed patent for better way to assist customers with sales & service needs
- 2015 - first eCommerce bundling of local services + products: EasyHVAC.com
Learn more about working with us and view all open positions at: www.alpinehomeair.com/careers/
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈