2 weeks ago
Job type: Part-time
Hiring from: Malaysia
Category: Finance / Legal
We are looking for a skilled Bookkeeper to maintain our financial records, working closely with the owners to create and analyze financial reports and ensure legal requirements compliance, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments for an Australian based company.
Reporting into the Director, your main duties will include, but are not limited to:
- End of month reporting, processes and reconciliations
- Accounts receivable and payable
- Chasing outstanding debtors and processing creditor payments
- Process payments and journal entries
- Assist in preparation of reports
- Support management with budgeting and forecasting
- 3-5 years' hands on bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Highly proficient with Xero
- Experienced working with cloud software and in a remote team
- Diploma in Accounting and/or Certificate IV in Bookkeeping
- Proven ability in all areas of financial control including Single Touch Payroll
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records
- Hands-on experience with spreadsheets and proprietary software
- Proficiency in English, MS Office and G-Suite
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Flexible working hours (approx 16-24 hours per week)
- Autonomy complete tasks and activities
- Supportive leadership team
- Capacity to grow business
This position is based remotely (work from home).
In return for your expertise, we can offer you a flexible permanent position working in a professional and supportive working environment. Immediate start for the right applicant.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Malaysia.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈