Assistant Compliance Specialist
3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Europe Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Manigo is a Payments and Cards as a Service provider. We offer a full white label turnkey solution to enable businesses to easily introduce financial services into their product offering. We are the only digital banking enabler in the region that cover the whole value chain of the offering, from backend card and payment processing, to middleware and integrations, to frontend applications.
Backed by active partners such as Mastercard, and operating under the Microsoft Scaleup accelerator program, Manigo is experiencing fast growth from clients across Europe, as the current situation is accelerating digital transformation in banking.
In order to expand their team, we are looking for:
Assistant Compliance Specialist
(Based remotely within Europe)
- Assisting in ensuring compliance with company and any other relevant standards/regulations
- Maintenance of thorough and up to date notes, policies and procedures
- Frequent minute taking during compliance meetings
- Providing compliance support to the Compliance Specialist with daily tasks, including compliance procedures and processes, and also project tasks where necessary
- Gathering and reviewing of information for client due diligence, including KYB & KYC
- Conducting Risk assessments of company/customer KYB/KYC
- Assisting in risk Management - including maintaining Risk Registers and assessing risk appetite and tolerance statements, collating client Own Risk and Solvency Assessments;
- Assisting in the assessment of new legislations and regulations
- Assisting in the collection of regulatory returns and reports
- Frequent client liaison
- Ad hoc office administration and operation support where required
- Conduct partner and clients KYB, which includes liaising directly with partners; specifically collecting and processing information and documentation
- Troubleshooting failed KYC applications, acting as a first level support to diagnose why KYC needs manual approval, following up with partner/clients to prepare members for manual approval.
- Maintaining and updating internal compliance records
- Producing weekly onboarding status reporting to partners
- Proven minute taking experience at high level meetings is advantageous
- Proficient / Advanced English is required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A high level of accuracy
- Strong time management and organisational skills
- Word and Excel skills
- Excellent people skills
- A general understanding of compliance
- Ability to work alone when needed and as part of a team
- Critical problem-solving skills and the ability to make informed decisions quickly
- Excellent analytical skills and the ability to interpret information rapidly
- Attention to details and the ability to comprehend information thoroughly and understand its significance
- High ethical standards
- Good interpersonal skills
- Full time job within a very dynamic international team that appreciates teamwork, proactiveness and curiosity.
- Attractive salary and opportunities for professional advancement
- 25 days paid holiday plus local bank holidays
- Start-up feeling, well-established employer.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:Europe Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈