Accounts Receivable and Revenue Manager
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Anywhere
Category: Finance / Legal
- Manage and maintain our internally built A/R and billing system
- Oversee the A/R cycle from billing, collections, and revenue recognition
- Lead, coach, and mentor a high-performing, highly engaged, remote accounts receivable team
- Build, adopt and reinforce company policies, processes and programs
- Ensure proper controls and processes are in place for accounts receivable, billing and revenue recognition to ensure timely collections and accurate and complete invoicing and revenue recognition
- Managing AR team members toward pre-defined DSO goals including optimizing cash flow effectiveness
- Communicate with clients on occasion to ensure timely collections
- Partner closely with our Account Management team to keep customer accounts paid and up to date
- Track and resolve outstanding payment issues and generate aging reports
- Identify and implement any necessary process improvements for generating invoices and account statements
- Perform month end account reconciliations
- Ensure that revenue accounting and reporting activities are coordinated with the monthly close process and schedule, including a review and reconciliation of recognized revenue against actual and budgeted billings and budgeted revenue
- Review and recommend improvements to current revenue recognition strategies
- 3 + years of managerial experience in billing, collections and receivables
- Strong revenue accounting knowledge (IFRS, ASC605/606)
- A strong ability to communicate with all internal and external customers.
- A passion for prioritizing and managing expectations
- An entrepreneurial spirit that thrives when working independently and with other stake-holders.
- Experience with Netsuite, Intacct accounting platforms, or similar systems
- Exposure to Salesforce CRM
- Extensive experience with the Microsoft suite of office tools, including Excel and Word
- An incredible level of attention to detail and follow through
- Superb project planning skills with the ability to define, analyze and resolve issues quickly and accurately
- Prioritization superpowers and a keen ability to get stuff done
- An innovative approach to troubleshooting problems and finding solutions
- A desire to work in a fast-paced work environment where things evolve and change (for the better) everyday
- A bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or an equivalent demonstrated track record in the field
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Anywhere.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈