CFO Business Solutions
1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
CFO Business Strategies LLC (CFO), headquartered just outside of Nashville, TN is an outsourced CPA, accounting and consulting firm focused on supporting the long-term success of growing businesses. Established in 1999, CFO has become a trusted partner to clients for sound financial guidance and strategic decision making. We offer a range of accounting and financial services including bookkeeping, budgeting, forecasting, tax, payroll and CFO level advising.
CFO is hiring an Outsourced Accounting Manager to manage general accounting functions for an assigned client base within the media and entertainment industry! Work alongside a small team of accounting professionals while making an immediate impact and contribution to the company and clients.
- Manage the general accounting functions for an assigned client base including, but not limited to general ledger, AR/AP, bank reconciliation, balance sheets, journal entries, month/year-end closings, financial statements, audit support, etc.
- Tax preparation; assist Controller in tax filing process.
- Manage day-to-day client relationships by providing exceptional accounting services; serve as main point of contact for clients, ensuring clear communication, timely follow-up, and accurate and professional account management.
- Support the onboarding process for new clients; partner with Controller and team to develop and update defined processes.
- Special Projects- Ad hoc analysis and special projects as needed.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & SKILLS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance (or equivalent).
- Prior work experience managing full-cycle accounting.
- A combination of private and public accounting experience is ideal.
- Excellent understanding of accounting principles and bookkeeping practices, including US GAAP.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to to establish rapport with clients.
- Excellent communication skills and fluent English (written and spoken).
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple clients; strong time management skills and ability to prioritize competing priorities, while adhering to frequent deadlines.
- Tech savvy and a quick leanrner; excellent command of Excel, ability to navigate QuickBooks Online and other accounting software and tools.
CFO’s full-service, premium approach to outsourced accounting and tax functions allows us to provide timely, accurate, and cost-effective services that are tailored to each client’s unique circumstances. We are small, but growing and our staff have tremendous growth opportunities while gaining exposure to all areas of back-office accounting functions across a variety of business industries (from charter schools to record labels). The addition of HR and IT services expands growth potential and advancement further!
WHY WORK WITH US:
CFO offers a flexible, hybrid work environment- staff decide whether to work remotely from a home office or out of our business office in Brentwood. We offer competitive compensation plans, bonuses, benefits packages, training and development stipends and paid vacation time. We're a family-feel work group committed to providing the highest level of client service, while having some fun along the way.
CFO Business Strategies is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We celebrate diversity and are deeply committed to providing an inclusive work environment for all employees based on respect, equity and belonging. All employment decisions are based on qualifications, competence, merit, performance, and business needs.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈