3 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Jitterbit is a market-leading Enterprise Integration Platform as a Service (eiPaaS) & API Management (API-M) solution provider recently recognized by Gartner as a Leader in the Magic Quadrant for the 6th Year in a row!
Jitterbit helps businesses make faster, more effective decisions by enabling them to unify and exploit data from all sources.
Using the Jitterbit API integration platform companies can rapidly connect SaaS, on-premises and cloud applications and instantly infuse artificial intelligence into any business process. Our intuitive API creation technology enables companies to reuse business-critical applications and data to bring new offerings to market in days, not months.
Duties and responsibilities including:
· Manage monthly accounting close, deliverables include revenue recognition, preparation and review of journal entries, reconciliations, and financial reporting.
· Oversee daily accounting operations, including accounts payable, billing and accounts receivable
· Prepare and review general ledger account flux analysis to ensure financial data accuracy
· Assist in financial audit including preparation and review of audit PBC requests
· Assist Controller with various tax filing and state annual filings
· Review operating procedures regularly and seek process improvements to ensure operational efficiency
· Other duties and projects may be assigned base on business needs
· Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance or equivalent experience required, CPA is a plus
· Cumulative accounting experience of 8-12 years, including experience managing month-end close processes, SaaS revenue recognition, and audit
· Experience with system implementation and process automation/improvements
· Strong technical skills and experience in financial reporting and US GAAP accounting
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
· Strong organizational skills, ability to prioritize and multi-task
· Strong communication skills, ability to effectively collaborate cross teams
· Knowledge of NetSuite is a plus
· Intermediate to advance Excel user knowledge
· Quick learner, with ability to grow with company and take on increased responsibilities
iPaaS is a highly competitive, fast moving space. Our competition varies from small point solutions to large enterprise providers who alternately are partners and competitors. It is critical that you can comprehend and thrive in this environment
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈