1 month ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Have you ever wanted disrupt a 70bn industry and be a key member of a fully integrated consumer business supported by a supply chain that stretches from the US to Europe and across the Southern Hemisphere? Do you fancy a deep-dive into the intricate details of accountancy while maintaining the nimbleness of a data-driven, digital company? Are you keen to help a young, fast-growing company continue to evolve into a world-class, employer of choice? Well, then, come say hi!
We are looking for an organized, motivated, and knowledgeable Accounting Manager who strives for excellent collaboration and has a strong eye for detail to manage our accounting system as well as supporting our controller in various areas. Strong interpersonal and communications skills are a must. We are a fast-growing company, with change being the norm. It is important that you be able to work independently and a self-starter.
The Finance team is the backbone of Penrose Hill. You’ll collaborate with all teams, helping to ensure that there are no financial or legal roadblocks to producing and selling great wines to our members.
- Ideal candidate should have at least 7 years of combined Accounting experience
- Extensive knowledge in US GAAP and accounting systems
- High degree of analytical and problem-solving capability
- Strong understanding of generally accepted accounting principles, knowledge of accounting principles, practices, standards, laws and regulations
- Strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Google Sheet, PowerPoint, Pivot tables, ERP systems such as Netsuite
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data in a complex department structure
- Experience supporting internal and external audits
- CPA Required
- Work experience in manufacturing or consumer packaged goods industry preferred
- Experience working with Zenefits, NetSuite and Microsoft Dynamics GP preferred
Working with the world's best wine company isn't enough?
Seriously though, we offer remote work, and a location agnostic philosophy added to a very flexible work schedule. Unlimited vacation time. Further, we offer a competitive compensation package with bonus and stock options grants, plus choices with medical, dental and vision coverage, as well as flexible spending accounts. life insurance, 401(k), employee assistance program, discounted pet insurance. And to top it off: a monthly wine credit with our wine club, Firstleaf.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈