Accounting Client Solutions Manager
2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
InDinero is seeking an energetic, motivated Solutions Manager. InDinero provides outsourced accounting, tax, and CFO services to small and mid-sized companies. Using the latest cloud-based technology, we’re focused on delivering actionable, custom-developed accounting and tax solutions. You’ll be set up to advance here, both by learning new skills and by earning new responsibilities. Our standards are high and our staff is committed. In addition to being great accountants, our team members are self-starters, great communicators, and problem solvers.
What You'll Do
The Solutions Manager at inDinero will support the sales process with accounting data review and proposal and quote model preparation, including estimates on recurring work, as well as clean up and project based work.
- Provide "point of contact" service for Sales Team on client fiscal analysis
- Participate in sales calls/meetings with prospects to communicate proposal and estimate details
- Coordinate with onboarding team with new clients ti transition from sales to service
- Support NetSuite sales process, coordinate estimate and sales with both internal and external implementation teams
- Support sales infrastructure and CRM management
- Assist in the development of defined multi-stage sales process with formal proposal presentation
- Communicate effectively with owners/management on a regular basis to establish performance expectations
- Manages personal workload to deliver high quality work product on time
- Keeps others at inDinero informed and seeks help when needed on technical and other work-related issues.
What You'll Need
- Master's degree in Accounting
- CPA preferred but not required
- 5 - 7 years of accounting experience
- 5-7 years of Multiple Client/Project Management experience
- Solid working knowledge of accounting principles and financial statement presentation
- Well organized with strong attention to detail
- Proficient with technology
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Strong client facing comfort/engagement
- Extensive knowledge of QuickBooks/NetSuite
- Proficient with MS Excel and other MS Office products
We believe our people are our strongest asset, so we are proud to offer a full range of employee benefits. This full-time position offers a competitive base salary and a full benefits package. We go above and beyond in our commitment to our staff's health, well-being, and happiness by also offering generous paid time away from work programs, professional growth and development opportunities, monthly team events, pre-tax benefits, and other surprise perks throughout each month
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈