2 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
Shinesty sells clothing that likes to party. The kind that turns heads and starts conversations. We’re growing fast. And we are going to become the most fun, most loved, brand in the world. We take our work seriously, but not ourselves.
We're in the market for a new Accounting Clerk that will provide financial and clerical services to ensure efficient, timely and accurate processing of customer and vendor invoices, as well as perform collection and payment activities.
The Clerk will manage all tax accounts in which the company conducts business, including proper collection, remittance and compliance. The Clerk will assist the Controller as needed with financial statement and other accounting related tasks.
What You'll Do:
- Manage vendor, customer relationships to ensure on time collection and payment
- Maintain accurate vendor and customer information in ERP
- Manage tax filing and compliance for 35+ states
- Enter invoices and compile check run data for check processing
- Manage billing and collection process from customers
- Manage bank deposit process via mobile, desktop, other means as needed
- Assist in month close process
- Maintain company and employee credit card programs and expenses using tools like Expensify, Netsuite
- Follow and document business processes to ensure efficiency
- Complete accounting related projects as assigned
- Assist with payroll processing
Who You Are:
- You're so detail oriented that you often times get asked to review other people's work for them, and have even thought about just making a career out if it.In fact, if you are reading this please give us a favorite movie quote in the first sentence of your cover letter.
- You thrive on learning things on your own, so much so that you probably told your teachers in school that their services were no longer needed.
- You have an unhealthy obsession with analytics to where it's actually concerning for your well-being.
- You enjoy the accounting process and are looking to make an impact on a growing company.
What You Have:
- Minimum of 2 years related work experience
- Retail, e-commerce, or consumer goods experience is a plus
- Direct experience with AP/AR processing
- Tax filing & compliance experience strongly preferred
- ERP system experience, NetSuite strongly preferred
- Basic Microsoft skills (Excel, Word)
- Related Degree preferred but not required
What We Offer:
- Work with the most inspiring, creative group of people ever assembled
- Work remotely or from a central location in one of the best cities on Earth (Boulder...we know we may be biased)
- Fair pay with advancement opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Play a massive role in a rapidly growing company
- Dog-friendly office (for other dog + people friendly pups)
- Discounted merch
- Free beer
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈