1 week ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
This is a 100% remote workplace policy. All employees are eligible to work from the safety, convenience, and comfort of their own homes.
As the accounting analyst, you’ll have the opportunity support the organization in an environment where you can grow and take on more responsibility over time; all the while being supported by an experienced, fun, and passionate team. At the foundation, you will be able to use your understanding of GAAP to support the creation and maintenance of our general ledger. Additionally, you’ll be able to provide financial reporting & analysis that helps the entire organization gain essential insights to help strengthen the company. Finally, you will have the chance to ensure the accuracy and protection of billions’ of dollars’ worth of payments that are sent on their platform.
If you feel this would be a great fit for you, please apply. We really look forward to talking to you!
What You Will Do:
- Prepares account reconciliations and maintains the general ledger
- Assist in the Month End Process including but not limited to areas such as Pre-Paids, Cash Reconciliations, Fixed Assets, and Revenue
- Assist in AP Process
- Provides outside auditors with assistance; gathers necessary account information and documents to perform annual audit.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Protects organization's interests by keeping information confidential
- Flexibility to work additional hours as required
- Create, complete, and analyze reporting that is sent to customers, partners and the organization
- Answers’ accounting and financial questions to executive leadership by researching and interpreting data
- Performing risk analyses on new customers and/or vendors entering the platform
- Provide a key role in the creation of the annual budget and provide monthly reviews with all business leaders.
- Daily reconciliation of payment types
- Provide assistance with Investor Requests
- Coordinate and complete projects based on business needs
- Ability to learn and utilize the Viewpost platform
- Strong Computer Analytical Skills and ability to maintain organized, clean environment.
What The Accounting Analyst Needs to Have:
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- Strong understanding of and ability to adhere to generally accepted accounting principles
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ full-time experience in Finance and/or Accounting
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Critical thinking, problem solving, and organizational skills
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Proficient in using QuickBooks is a plus
- Proficient in using SalesForce, Splunk, SQL, or PowerBI is a plus
- Ability to learn the Virtual Credit Card & Payments industry
- Desire to work in a fast paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Restricted Equity
- Employer 401k match after 6 months
- Medical, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability
- Life Insurance
- Aflac Policies (Accident, Hospital, Cancer, additional life and disability benefits)
- PTO & 9 Paid Company Holidays
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place:USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈