1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: Finance / Legal
We have immediate opportunities available for Accountants to support a large reconciliation project for our mortgage industry client.
- Reconcile large data sets of financial transactions between QuickBooks and a separate proprietary system.
- Support a large mortgage finance account reconciliation related to entries for funding and financing of mortgage loans, commissions, bonuses, overrides, and warehouse funding requests.
- Work with Mortgage-Backed Securities (MBS) funding, transactions processing, and payments.
- Audit prep to work through exceptions in advance to help minimize the audit duration.
- 5+ years of accounting experience.
- 3+ years of experience with QuickBooks and advanced chart of accounts.
- Very strong expertise with Excel with the ability to manipulate large data sets to identify and resolve data differences.
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
- Audit experience
- Experience with Escrow accounts
There is a 1 week of virtual training to get started. This is a short term project, likely 2-6 months in duration. We can bring you on as a salaried employee of The Oakleaf Group, or as a corp-to-corp contractor.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈