4 weeks ago
Job type: Full-time
Hiring from: Philippines
Category: Finance / Legal
We are a large international kitchen knife and cookware e-commerce company based in Canada but with a team that is distributed around the world. We sell through many channels including amazon, Shopify & Walmart. You can find out more about the company here https://dalstrong.com/.
Dalstrong we're hiring for an all-star Accountant to join our remote team! Whether you're a hobbyist or a pro, our aim is to enhance the experience of our clients' culinary creations.
This is a full-time position with flexible hours and you will get the opportunity to work directly with the Accounting manager, who is a Canadian CPA with Accountant direct reports working under you to assist you. The entire team is overseen by the CFO who is a 15 years experienced CMA. This will be an incredible career development and learning opportunity with endless opportunity for growth and advancement if you are up to the challenge as the company is projected to grow 30% year over year. Build expertise in an ever growing in demand industry while being coached by highly trained individuals. If you're a detail-oriented, organized and self-motivated Accountant, we'd love to hear from you!
Who You Are (Requirements)
- You should have a professional designation
- Four years of accounting experience
- Fully fluent in English.
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Hard-working, resourceful, self-motivated, detailed, and responsible.
- Passionate about helping others and the company succeed
- Inventive and proactive in designing and implementing new processes to continually streamline the department and suggest new ideas on a regular basis.
- Willingness to work for a single employer exclusively
- Capacity to work additional hours if needed
- Knowledgeable in NetSuite is a major plus
- Amazon Accounting
- Shopify Accounting
- PayPal Accounting
- Graphic Design (Beautiful financial reports & working papers encourage confidence in the underlying data)
- Excel VBA Programming
- A solid home office set up (If you have dual monitors this is a major plus)
- Cost accounting experience
What You'll Do!
- You will oversee the Junior accountants to help guide them and review their tasks which include AP bill processing, inventory tracking etc.
- You will help in the preparation of month-end working papers and the drafting of management reports.
- You will oversee the full-cycle and continually improve upon our internal audit procedures to ensure the highest quality.
What's in it for YOU?
- Full-time USD compensation ($800/month).
- Work/life balance. Flexible time-off, holidays, sick days, and a fun remote start-up culture.
- Free premium culinary products from our company.
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: Philippines.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈