Systems Engineers - DBA
1 month ago
Job type: Contract
Hiring from: USA Only
Category: DevOps / Sysadmin
We are CirrusLabs. Our vision is to become the world’s most sought-after niche digital transformation company that helps customers realize value through innovation. Our mission is to co-create success with our customers, partners and community. Our goal is to enable employees to dream, grow and make things happen. We are committed to excellence. We are a dependable partner organization that delivers on commitments. We strive to maintain integrity with our employees and customers. Every action we take is driven by value. The core of who we are is through our well knit teams and employees.
You are the core of a values driven organization. You have an entrepreneurial spirit. You enjoy working as a part of well-knit teams. You value the team over the individual. You welcome diversity at work and within the greater community. You aren’t afraid to take risks. You appreciate a growth path with your leadership team that journeys how you can grow inside and outside of the organization. You thrive upon continuing education programs that your company sponsors to strengthen your skills and for you to become a thought leader ahead of the industry curve. You are excited about creating change because your skills can help the greater good of every customer, industry and community.
The Systems Engineer - DBA will support of day to day operations and provisioning related activities.
- Desire to work in a team environment.
- Must have strong communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Experience with 3-tier and web architectures utilizing relational database platforms.
- Experience debugging technical issues based on log files, core dumps and/or exception stack traces is desirable.
- Proficient in Microsoft operating systems.
- Understanding of programming and/or scripting languages: Visual Basic, Java/J2EE, HTML, XML, VB Script, ASP, .NET, or PowerShell preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills, comfortable in a transactional high-volume, high availability production environment.
- Produce and maintain accurate documentation, installation and operational qualification reports.
- Knowledge of common monitoring, troubleshooting, and automation tools.
- Self-reliant, self-motivated with a can do attitude.
- Debugging technical issues based on log files, core dumps and/or exception stack traces experience
- Tool experiences with WireShark, HTTPWatch, or Flidder
- Experience supporting web server farms using Microsoft technologies
- Experience with 3-tier and web architectures utilizing relational database platforms
- Experience with troubleshooting techniques and strategies
- Experience with web application architecture, SDLC, basic programming practices;
- In one or a combination of the following: C#, C++, PowerShell, VB, or SQL Server (T/SQL)
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to effectively interact with both internal and external customers; Confidence, responsiveness, flexibility, initiative, decision making, conflict resolution and tact
- Microsoft Office Experience: Visio and Project
- Teamwork skills
- Working in complex, multi-stakeholder organizations, virtual and cross-cultural; Work well with teams in large data center in regards to Network, Storage and Server Infrastructure; Lead and manage teams, work productively with all levels in an large organization, collaboration
- Understanding of programming and/or scripting languages: Visual Basic, Java/J2EE, HTML, XML, VB Script, ASP, .NET, or PowerShell
Before you apply, please check if any restrictions apply in terms of time zone or country.
This job has a geo-restriction in place: USA Only.
Please mention that you come from Remotive when applying for this job.
Does this job need an edit? 🙈